Search results for query: *

1. F

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Similarly to how new staff members are decided, the staff looks at users in good standing who they think would be helpful, and then we discuss who we think should get the user right. There aren't any applications or anything like that. Anyone who is currently editlock-exempt was added during...
  2. F

Re: Experience Column in Pokemon Table in Game Areas I'm not quite sure which page you're talking about? The Experience page?
  3. F

What Route pages have movesets for NPCs? Note that some pages will have them if the NPC is particularly notable, but otherwise, they shouldn't be listed.
  4. F

Upgrades needed to be done because of issues with the archives. The site will be back to working fine soon enough.
  5. F

Fixed. It should have said Generation V.
  6. F

I believe the update to the infoboxes is going to have a place for alternate form artworks.
  7. F

Everyone can help out is my thinking. There's a lot of Pokemon to be fixed up, and with all of the other things that may also need doing leading up to X and Y, having everyone help would be pretty ideal.
  8. F

There is a sprite errors page in the userspace right now: User:Vuvuzela2010/Sprite Errors - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Not sure how close it is to being in the mainspace, or if it'll be there at all, but yeah.
  9. F

I think I added it to the right place. This was the B2W2 walkthrough right?
  10. F

What browser are you using? This used to happen to me a lot when I used Firefox, so it might be that. Clicking Recent Changes works fine for me on Chrome though.
  11. F

On Route 20, it inconsistently has some trainers with their Japanese names where the English names usually are, and some with no name listed there.
  12. F

On Shizui's page, it says Roxie's sprite and VS sprite instead of Shizui.
Back
Top Bottom