• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. G50

The Shiny Encounters Thread

Today I hatched a good IVs Shiny Yellow Flabebe.
  2. G50

After 12 hours straight of hatching for IVs, I hatched a shiny Togepi :D
  3. G50

found and caught a Shiny Drowzee.
  4. G50

After several days of nothing, I found and caught a Shiny Drifblim, Shiny Lampent, and Shiny Phantump. First two this morning, Phantump not too long ago.
  5. G50

After 2 days of trying, I found and caught a Shiny Ferroseed. It seems that some Pokemon in the FS are time based.
  6. G50

I encountered and caught a Shiny Klang and Shiny Bronzong, still searching for a shiny Ferroseed.
  7. G50

I found and captured a shiny Venomoth after 2 days of searching.
  8. G50

I encountered a Shiny Beautifly and Shiny Ledyba. I caught both of them :D
  9. G50

I finally re-encountered a shiny Mankey, after completely screwing up the first one. I was able to capture it this time :-D
  10. G50

I caught a couple of Shiny Breloom and Shiny Throh. Still trying to find a Shiny Mankey after screwing up the first one. :|
  11. G50

While IV-breeding Honedge, I hatched a shiny one. Sure looks odd in red and purple.
  12. G50

While breeding Fennekin this morning for IVs, I hatched a Shiny one near the end of my egg hatching.
  13. G50

While breeding Fletchling, I was able to hatch a shiny Fletchling pretty easily. The coloring sure looks odd 0_0
  14. G50

While Rock Smashing for Heart Scales, I ran into a Shiny Binacle and caught it \o/
  15. G50

During IV breeding, I ended up with a Shiny Magikarp. The first evolution line that I have shinies for each Pokemon in the line, since I have a Red Gyarados that I brought through Poke Transporter.
  16. G50

While breeding Bulbasaur for IVs, one hatched into a random shiny. Bad IVs, but I don't mind for shinies.
  17. G50

I received a Perfect IVs Shiny Ditto from a very generous user that I'm going to use for breeding. Also in my Friend Safari I caught a Shiny Throh after a week of searching for Shiny from that particular FS.
  18. G50

It definitely seems to me like it has a higher rate, mainly due to the fact that I've been finding them at a rate of 1 per 4 hours. Previously in other games and routes inside of the other games and X/Y, even with a small amount of available Pokemon in each route I could spend hours and hours on...
  19. G50

This morning I found a Shiny Mankey in the Friend Safari. Unfortunately I used Shadow Ball with Haunter and ended up knocking it out, it was more powerful in the level 30's than I thought. -.-
Back
Top Bottom