Search results for query: *

1. Gabo2oo

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

There's a problem with the Infobox game template's release dates. Either the "North America" section should be changed into "Americas" or "The Americas", or a new section for the rest of the continent should be created. Please note that all releases in Latin America are and have always been on...
  2. Gabo2oo

I tried to work with Unova maps, but most of the areas have bigger 3D effects or changes on the camera angle, which makes it impossible for me to do the maps. Other problem is that GuyPerfect uploaded several maps and I didn't want to interfere with his works (it would be the size...
  3. Gabo2oo

I believe CoolPikachu hacked the game to change the overworld's perspective to a 2D-like one, but caused the 3D models to have quality degradation, like those black borders in the buildings and shadows. I don't know about that hacking stuff, so instead, I took screenshots directly from the raw...
  4. Gabo2oo

The reason behind this is that the Viridian City map was made by the user "CoolPikachu!" and the Route 22 map was made by me. The methods we used to make our respective HGSS maps were different, so that's why the pictures don't fit. He did cities and routes, while I mostly did only routes and...
Back
Top Bottom