Search results for query: *

1. Gabo2oo

The Rocket trio's lack of screentime in Sun & Moon is honestly kind of appalling

The Twitter account is @anipoke_PR and we're switching to this thread to talk more about it, just so you don't miss it.
  2. Gabo2oo

The Rocket trio's lack of screentime in Sun & Moon is honestly kind of appalling

I can't believe we got to a point where 6 episodes in a row is considered a streak...
  3. Gabo2oo

I think that backfired when the anime became known for recycling the "TR steals the Pokémon of the week" plot over and over, though. I've been starting to think the reason they still keep them around is because well, we've kept them this long already so why not for the remainder of the show...
  4. Gabo2oo

From what I've seen, Team Rocket's appearance doesn't have any significant impact in the ratings or overall interest in the series. For example, the higher-ups told Masafumi Mima they would consider using the Roketto-Dan Danka as a permanent ending if that Rocket-focused episode in XY&Z had...
  5. Gabo2oo

What are Thursdays anymore. There's only Thirstdays for me.
  6. Gabo2oo

Oooh Mallow and Jessie arguing would be a blessing to see
  7. Gabo2oo

"Emergency meeting" sounds kinda spooky, to be honest. I hope it's good news and not some farewell announcement that ties into a poorly-made two-parter Rocket finale.
  8. Gabo2oo

I honestly thought they'd have a meaningful role in the Wishiwashi episode after seeing them narrate the preview. Oh, we were SO bamboozled. And by the looks of it, they won't have any role in the following episodes either?!
Back
Top Bottom