Search results for query: *

1. Gabo2oo

Controversial opinions

That's another reason I haven't criticised it much, I can't quite put my finger on it. What does come to my mind though is: Out of the main characters, Ash and Gladion were the only ones that did something memorable. The Matori Matrix didn't feel like a huge threat for being elite TR members...
  2. Gabo2oo

Controversial opinions

The Lunala/Necrozma arc was terrible. I hadn't been too harsh on it because everyone seems to say that it's "meh" at worst, so I assume I may be missing out on something, haven't paid attention to some stuff that would make it better, etc. Maybe I should rewatch it, but as it stands, there's...
  3. Gabo2oo

Controversial opinions

Both Cilan and Iris are not only likeable but also pretty adorable.
  4. Gabo2oo

Controversial opinions

Yeah, that's true. Their Pokémon are never properly trained, I give you that, but that doesn't change the fact that 90% of their battles are done in a rush, as a last resort to steal Pikachu when Plan A fails. One battle in a proper battlefield, with no blastoffs, and with all the Pokémon from...
  5. Gabo2oo

Controversial opinions

Me too. This is why I particularly like the TRio's battle from BW110 (the second episode from Episode N). It's actually pretty short, but it does have a more serious, 'strategic' feel that most Rocket battles lack. What wouldn't I do for a complete, tournament-like battle featuring Jessie and...
Back
Top Bottom