Search results for query: *

1. Gabo2oo

Review SM042: Alola at Kanto! Takeshi and Kasumi!!

What in tarnation?! How come I've been watching all these years and never noticed her bag strap? I thought it was a coloring mistake on her tank top, but I guess it isn't. I don't think being in the wrong side counts as an error since that's not a "fixed" design. The BW flashback is an error...
  2. Gabo2oo

Are these flashback montages cursed or what?
  3. Gabo2oo

@Sir Cookie It also rubs off. I tend to use the English names but lately I've been unconsciously using the Japanese ones when everyone around is doing it.
  4. Gabo2oo

I don't know, they don't seem to have any troubles extending the "To Be Continued" screen. Not to mention other shows have a similar runtime yet with much longer intros.
  5. Gabo2oo

I don't think this episode was really rushed, it just didn't have anything going on for it in the first place. Reminds me of one of those sketch-based comedies where there are tons of different scenes that are only loosely connected to each other. What I don't like about this is that they...
  6. Gabo2oo

...I had a feeling this episode would have virtually no plot and it'd just be the whole group dicking around Oak's corral. Remember how back for the BW finale they wasted half of the episode showing Oak bonding with Kalos Pokémon? This gave me a similar feel in that we spent more time looking...
Back
Top Bottom