• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Gabo2oo

Preview JN106: A New Show! Rocket-dan's Covert Kingdom Radio!!

That I agree with, guess I just assumed from the initial scans that this would take place entirely in their base, so the footage doesn't provide anything we didn't know before to make it look "even worse". I'm kinda expecting it to be Pikachu Dubbing 2, but hopefully the improv approach makes it...
  2. Gabo2oo

The one-second shot adds zero new information to work with in the first place LMAO You decided this would be a waste right from the concept so you're just set on reaffirming it every time a new crumb of footage drops it seems
  3. Gabo2oo

I'm talking prominent anime-wise, and just because Journeys treats them poorly doesn't justify continuing doing so. It's like a circular argument, "they shouldn't get the spotlight now because they haven't been getting the spotlight lately". Well I haven't seen Ash's Dracovish being very...
  4. Gabo2oo

Ah yes these forums the only place where people are mad that some of the show's most prominent characters are getting one spotlight episode out of 30 because apparently that's not something you do when the series is approaching its end
Back
Top Bottom