Search results for query: *

1. Gabo2oo

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Something that's been bothering me for years is the usage of the CELAC flag to represent Latin America in language infoboxes and the like. As much as it is an IGO that attempts to streamline relationships between most Latin American governments, it barely represents either the Latin American...
  2. Gabo2oo

I know Bulbapedia follows a pretty definite system for main anime series episodes, but would it be wrong if we create shortcuts/redirects for the XY&Z arc? I ask because many people out there label those episodes as "XYZ07", "XYZ18", etc, so using that system to redirect them to the standard...
  3. Gabo2oo

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea thread I've just reached that part of the game, so I changed it now.
  4. Gabo2oo

I noticed a minor problem regarding the special episode infobox. Unlike the regular episode infobox, this one doesn't have an option for widescreen screenshots (one should be able to input "no", "yes", and "hd" in the "screen" section, but only the first two work). Due to this, all episode head...
  5. Gabo2oo

Hello, people. I just want to know if there are any plans to get "sprites" (I know these are 3D models) for the Pokémon in Pokémon X and Pokémon Y. To be honest, I'm not liking the idea of artwork being used in the "Party" template for characters in the newer games, since it's inconsistent with...
Back
Top Bottom