Search results for query: *

1. Gabo2oo

Archives Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Adil protected BW108's header image ages ago and I've always wanted to change it to this since the current picture looks sort of empty.
  2. Gabo2oo

The latest Pokémon figures from ARTFX have included some pretty neat character artwork such as these ones. I see no one has uploaded them despite being out for a while, so I gotta ask, is there any reason for not doing so? I want to upload them but I want to be sure first.
  3. Gabo2oo

The Archives' bulb picture is noticeably darker than the actual one used for the full logo. I'm not sure what could be causing this (partial transparency, RGB/Gray-scale formats discrepancy, etc), but the Bulb picture doesn't look as dark on the full resolution version, though. The same...
  4. Gabo2oo

The Ash and Pikachu picture is protected because of reasons, so I want to suggest this one here: It's more up to date than the one we have now, while it conveys the same thing with Ash and Pikachu hugging in front of the sea, but I can't say myself it's actually better than the BW one, so...
  5. Gabo2oo

I recently had a problem with the "Location" template, after uploading this file to the Archives. Is there any way to link to Ambrette Town while still displaying Ambrette Aquarium on the text? If there is none, I believe the template should have its parameters changed to allow this.
  6. Gabo2oo

Excuse me if I'm asking this in the wrong place, but is there any date or approximation to when will the Archives be available for editing and uploading again?
Back
Top Bottom