Search results for query: *

1. G

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread For Black 2, I would go for Typhlosion (Fire), Torterra (Ground/Grass), Luxray (Electric/Dark), Glaceon (Ice), Klinklang (Steel), and Samurott (Fighting) as you have almost an all round team that way, and Snivy is not the best starter.
  2. G

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread Levels?
  3. G

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread Thanks guys. I was just a bit confused as I read something somewhere saying there is a way to freeze its form to one form depending where you capture it...
  4. G

Re: Opinions on Castform Is there a way to keep it as a rainy type? Also, what other pokemon would you recommend if I am doing this in platinum say? (Sorry if I do not reply until tomorrow, as I am going to bed soon!)
  5. G

Re: Opinions on Castform Ingame. Considering it for a Gen IV or Gen V team at somepoint.
  6. G

Re: Opinions on Castform Thanks guys. I will have to think about it some more. I was hoping castform to be a Ice, Water and Fire type pokemon, then something like Klink, Servine, that sort of thing. I am mixing stuff up and seeing what I can come up with. What is Kecleon like?
  7. G

Re: Opinions on Castform Thank you Shiny Heatran! What moves would you recommend?
  8. G

Opinions on Castform Sorry if this is in the wrong place, which I think it is, but I cannot work out where else it should go; if it is, can mods move it for me? Just wanted to know, as I am planning to use Castform in GenV for training, and I want to know how powerful it is. I have read...
  9. G

BW2 Question Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but this is about team arrangements. So I am ready to replay White 2. I replayed black to jog my memory about the story line, but I am stuck now as to what to do. I have decided to chose Oshawott as my starter. I am giving my self the option...
Back
Top Bottom