Search results for query: *

1. Galactic_V

Preview Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

That's like, the second time Satoshi shows any sort of crush right? As far as I remember the only time was back in early-Kanto xD
  2. Galactic_V

I've been a bit busy lately so I haven't been really following the news. But from what I read from these last couple of days, based entirely in the episodes' titles (there's already 9 out there lol) it's almost apparent that the focus of the series'll be Satoshi and Gou doing missions in a...
  3. Galactic_V

I'm talking for me, but XY's my favorite series and I care for neither of those lol Okay, I like Serena, but not because of the ship. I liked it so much since it had great musics (my favorite opening animations too), great visuals (very close to a modern shounen) and great episodes too. These...
  4. Galactic_V

I rewatched all Jouto episodes the same time I saw DP and I entirely disagree. That might be nostalgia goggles, but I actually liked the Jouto fillers (not all of them, but most) About the Rockets, I might agree (not sure, for me their most memorable moment is during AG). About the fillers, I...
  5. Galactic_V

In my opinion DP has the worst fillers of all series put together xD Remember that "the strongest Koiking and the most beautiful Himbas" episode in early DP? Or the Bippa and Haganeil episode, or the Fuwante and the wind one? It was hard rewatching early DP a few years ago due to all those...
  6. Galactic_V

The way they keep promoting double protagonists all the time, it seems there's gonna be no 3rd companion this time around. But we can be sure the two will have the same amount of focus and similar importance (maybe more than Hikari had in DP). I'm betting on important recurring characters to...
  7. Galactic_V

I feel that Houou was introduced in the first episode to have some sort of arc down the road, similar to what I Choose You had. However I never understood why it completely vanished afterwards and only appeared through cameos twice years later. Then completely forgotten again. Also do you guys...
  8. Galactic_V

If they bring back previous Gym Leaders (and in the case it's still the same continuity (OS-SM) and not some AU), Natsume has to return, she just has to. Every time I watch those 3 Yamabuki saga Kanto episodes it always comes to mind: why Natsume has no interactions with no one after becoming...
  9. Galactic_V

As I've read before right here, Iwane posts a lot of crap on Twitter xDDDD So I usually don't take into account what he says.
  10. Galactic_V

I'm not gonna translate it word-by-word since I don't think I have enough skills to do that yet. But with the help of a dictionary, I understood that Iwane's talking hypothetically that all battle facilities in the regions other than Galar'll need to be improved in size to hold Daimaxing. Then...
  11. Galactic_V

Other than being confirmed, Gou has a male voice actor and has a male speaking pattern. Although the latter isn't always an indicator that said character's in fact a guy.
Back
Top Bottom