Search results for query: *

1. Galactic_V

Old Characters in Pocket Monster 2019

Am I the only one who truly wishes Natsume to be back? I've said it a couple of times already, but I'd love to see what have become of her after her little girl-doll counterpart vanished. And we could see that Ghost that's been debatable if it's ever been Satoshi's Pokemon or not again.
  2. Galactic_V

At least the eyeless character in the background (the one wearing glasses) now has been given eyes xD
  3. Galactic_V

It's been posted on an artist's twitter account. As impressive as those are, for me that's a big give away xD
  4. Galactic_V

If you're refering to that tweet Kobayashi made, I really doubt that's the case. Sounded too much like a joke to me.
  5. Galactic_V

I liked Yamato and Kosaburou when they were represented as competent Rocket agents. By the time they started working for Nanba in Jouto everything started to go downhill in my opinion, with the overuse of "getting my name wrong" gag in both Kosaburou and Nanba's case. Shortly after the duo...
  6. Galactic_V

Tohru has been away from the series for nearly 20 years by now, so no way he's returning. I could see a potential appearance of his in the case he was still the PC in the new Pokemon Snap, but since he's not, makes way more sense to use the new character instead if they decide to use to anime to...
  7. Galactic_V

I just read Kobayashi's twitter, and I 100% agree with Dogasu. Seems way more like a joke to me. Anyway I wouldn't really mind Shigeru getting replaced by, let's say, Green's VA from Origins. Of course they are completely different characters, but I'm not really that fond of Shigeru's voice.
  8. Galactic_V

I always viewed Kenji as a flat character, not that interesting. At least one personality quirk he had was taken from Takeshi (drooling over women, remember he sketched them instead in some instances?), and the whole watcher thing never convinced me... Seemed like the writers just picked a...
  9. Galactic_V

Some anime do recast VAs when they're remaking\rebooting an older series. From the top of my head I can think of Captain Tsubasa (which had 3 remakes (J, Road to 2002 and 2018), and all of them with new actors for all characters). However others don't (Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood kept the...
  10. Galactic_V

I don't think the retirement of Haruka's voice actor means she'll never show up in the anime anymore. Chances become less, of course, but they still exist. It's possible to get her a replacement (especially considering her last appearance was over 10 years ago). Otherwise Ookido-hakase'd be out...
  11. Galactic_V

1st image: "The Zukan compilation of 500 Pokemon from all regions", "Let's complete the Zukan with all your catches". Most of the text from image 2 is blurry and I can't read most of them, but the headline says: "The big investigation of the legendary Pokemon".
  12. Galactic_V

I'll read it throughly later and if I find anything important I'll say. I'm not translating anything since I still need some study on Kanji and I don't want to write something inaccurate. Anyway all interviews are pretty lenghty (lenghtier than the Animedia ones for example), so there should be...
  13. Galactic_V

I just got this PASH issue, out of curiosity, from honto and it's mostly consisted of a bunch of interviews with the voice actors of Satoshi, Gou, Dande, Noctis (oops, Kibana xD) and the producer and director. Right now I just skimmed through so I don't know much. Though one of the things the...
  14. Galactic_V

So there's a chance we're seeing Tohru after 20 years? Wonder how he'd be re-introduced into the series after so long. To be fair he's not a character I really like, there's a ton other side characters I'd rather see instead of him (Nanako, Sakura, etc...).
  15. Galactic_V

I have a hard time believing those Shudou ideas'd become true to be honest. It sounds just as wtf as the tyranossaurus fossil idea, which didn't come out as well. He might've had those plans but they'd have to be changed eventually I think. About if the show had ended in a year and a half as...
  16. Galactic_V

Dogasu also pointed out Hiroshi debuted way too late, only one episode before the battle, which also hurt any chances of getting people to actually care about the rivarly. Btw I still don't understand why Shigeru was eliminated from the league so fast. He could be the one to defeat Satoshi, at...
  17. Galactic_V

Going all the way back to the OS, I'd like to see some recurring characters we haven't seen since then. Hiroshi, Sakura, Tohru and Hazuki for instance.
  18. Galactic_V

In my opinion, as I've said countless times, Natsume's practically obligated to reappear. More even than Sakaki for me. I know that her storyline from 23 years ago'd most likely be ignored (a reference is the most we can hope for), but seeing her with the new personality is all I ask for. Maybe...
Back
Top Bottom