Search results for query: *

1. Galactic_V

Lie About the User Above

Is the Mari who was voted out second in Gen X vs Millenials vs Gen Z.
  2. Galactic_V

Lie About the User Above

I read your current acc name as "Koeduck" 「コエダック」 (bad adaption, I know)
  3. Galactic_V

Lie About the User Above

Knows who the guy in my avatar is, and knows who the woman in my next one (which I hope to finish the art today) will be. (Fun fact, this might not be a lie. at all lol)
  4. Galactic_V

Lie About the User Above

(That'll be fun) Fully believes that the character in my avatar is actually a drawing of a player from a particular season of Survivor.
  5. Galactic_V

Lie About the User Above

Knows the move Razor Leaf
  6. Galactic_V

Lie About the User Above

Believes that your life will become easier with you being a Parshen and not a Bakeccha.
  7. Galactic_V

Lie About the User Above

Did not just surpass Metagross Escapee (and is not doing a profile post, which I really hope is indeed a lie!)
  8. Galactic_V

Lie About the User Above

They'll change their name to Jyo in order to promote their best friend's Survivor's debut next season (Survivor All-Stars plus Jyo)
  9. Galactic_V

Lie About the User Above

Will ask Erik Reichenbach of Survivor to make your next combo art instead of RC.
  10. Galactic_V

Lie About the User Above

Plans on create a new Bulba reaction called "I don't like it", with a serious Lucario as its "mascot". Once it's done, you're gonna space out your "Why nots?" with the new "I don't like its".
  11. Galactic_V

Lie About the User Above

Prefers your Japanese variant over yourself
  12. Galactic_V

Lie About the User Above

Their next avatar will be that Pokemon they made up called "Kugunekugi". They will ask RC to create its design, then to do the avatar\signature\banner combo about this fakemon. Maybe the signature will include its made-up evolution called Bainekugi.
  13. Galactic_V

Lie About the User Above

Is changing their user username to "VentiDell'Alba"
  14. Galactic_V

Lie About the User Above

Had a meltdown during your Tribal Council and tried to beat up Ozzy Lusth, Boston Rob, James Clement and John Cochran after Jeff read the last vote in "Survivor All-Stars plus Jyo", causing you to be forever banned from Survivor even though you had a season with your name slapped onto it.
  15. Galactic_V

Lie About the User Above

Will change username to TheOneWhoMetBostonRob Agehunt. And "desu" can be added or not, thing is it's a translation of "Agehunt, Giga Drain!" in a post wrongly made by BDF in the "Which episode comes to your mind" thread"
  16. Galactic_V

Lie About the User Above

Understands what this variant of yours is saying:
  17. Galactic_V

Lie About the User Above

Thinks that you're Ice\Fire type
  18. Galactic_V

Lie About the User Above

Believes that the Pokemon called "Cgunecgi"「クグネクギ」, evolves to "Bainecgi"「バイネクギ」
  19. Galactic_V

Lie About the User Above

Your avatar is actually a picture of you, and you're actually a warrior
  20. Galactic_V

Lie About the User Above

Misses being Musashi's Pokemon deeply and believes Jyo'll be a good substitute as your new trainer. But BDF is part ghost type. If they get (literally) thrown under the bus nothing will happen to them
Back
Top Bottom