Search results for query: *

1. Galactic_V

Apologize to the user above.

Sorry for using my spare time to craft this and have lots of laugher. Pretty old meme, but I love the Bakeccha Thug Life.
  2. Galactic_V

Sorry but in my eyes you do make it seem that it's more of a big deal to you than BDF, as stated in my translation of a post you did as soon as you surpassed Max1996
  3. Galactic_V

Sorry for thinking you should've apologized for that ages ago lol Sekitanzan xD I have it in both my Sword and Shield copies. No idea what its English name is though, and tbh it doesn't really interest me.
  4. Galactic_V

Sorry for being way less active here, I'm back to my homecountry and now doing other stuff lol But nice new signature banner.
  5. Galactic_V

Sorry for still dwelling on the idea that it'd be hillarious if you had indeed learned everything you know of Japanese from Jyo.
  6. Galactic_V

Sorry for entering yet another dimension where people speak yet another language here in Bulba
  7. Galactic_V

Sorry for still laughing at my fantasy of you being a castaway\competitor in the next Survivor season and the first person kicked out of the tribe.
  8. Galactic_V

Lo siento por hablar Portunol. (I'm sorry for speaking Portupanish)
  9. Galactic_V

(Yes, but in this case it'd be "Report") Sorry for no reason (ran out of inspiration lol)
  10. Galactic_V

Sorry for keeping this hidden up until now.
  11. Galactic_V

Sorry for not liking El Chavo's original audio that much. https://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?threads/lie-about-the-user-above.283573/page-199#post-7273492
  12. Galactic_V

Sorry for knowing what your next avatar's gonna be (Gardie)
  13. Galactic_V

Sorry for still thinking you like Kanan more than Fan of Jarrus.
  14. Galactic_V

Sorry fot laughing at your new avatar xDDD
  15. Galactic_V

(So Kanan Jarrus died? lol) Sorry for your favorite character of all time being dead.
Back
Top Bottom