Search results for query: *

1. Galactic_V

Post an image of the above character

Because Gohan's my favorite character from the Dragon Ball franchise, I chose to go with an epic picture. Nakajima (Groove Adventure Rave) - Or, as Mashima calls him, the "Mysterious Plant".
  2. Galactic_V

A group picture but imo looks much cooler than any fanart I've seen online. Marina (Pocket Monsters Crystal: The Legend of Raikou)
  3. Galactic_V

How about a Pokemon character? Kenta (Pocket Monsters Crystal: The Legend of Raikou), or Jimmy (Pokemon Chronicles: The Legend of Thunder)
  4. Galactic_V

Adam Klein (Survivors Millennials vs Gen X and Winners at War), AKA the guy who tried to play a part of the voting podium as a hidden immunity idol xDDDD
  5. Galactic_V

Credits to Mashima himself since this art comes from the manga xD EDIT: I don't even have to say that Mashima is one of my biggest influences in developing my drawing style, do I? Daikenjin Zubaan (GoGo Sentai Boukenger)
  6. Galactic_V

By David Nakayama Ozzy Lusth (Survivors Cook Island, Fans vs Favorites, Pacific Island and Game Changers) If it's possible, please post a pic of his elimination (while holding a hidden immunity idol) in Fans vs Favorites. His face is so priceless xD Googling "Survivor Fans vs Favorites Ozzy...
  7. Galactic_V

Morokin (Persona 4)
  8. Galactic_V

By Yoharu art. Following the same pattern, Irma from W.I.T.C.H.
  9. Galactic_V

I could go for a fanart, but I really do think the Hold Up stock images look way cooler than any fanart out there. While we're at it, Akechi's main nemesis: the Protagonist (or Amamiya Ren, like he's called in the anime)
  10. Galactic_V

Boston Rob (Survivors Marquesas, All-Stars, Heroes vs Villains, Redemption Island, Island of the Idols and Winners at War)
  11. Galactic_V

Art by timshinn73 (dA) John Cochran (Survivor: Pacific Island and Survivor Caramoan: Fans vs Favorites)
  12. Galactic_V

Art by lag-dog (dA) The hero (also known as Narukami Yuu) (Persona 4)
  13. Galactic_V

Adachi Tohru (Persona 4)
  14. Galactic_V

Namitama Tarou (Persona 4)
  15. Galactic_V

Kubo Mitsuo (Persona 4)
  16. Galactic_V

Art by Kimisu (Twitter) Kuma (Persona 4)
  17. Galactic_V

Nevel Papperman (iCarly)
  18. Galactic_V

I'm picking a real person, if we're not allowed (since the thread mentions characters) please let me know and I'll just change my option. Jonny Fairplay (Survivor Pearl Islands)
  19. Galactic_V

Minami Kaede (Mirumo de Pon)
  20. Galactic_V

I went for the funniest one I could find. Nhonho (El Chavo del 8\Chaves) - live-action series, not cartoon.
Back
Top Bottom