Search results for query: *

1. Galactic_V

Dogasu's Backpack Discussion

What is funny is that even the games are using this made-up language the anime created for BW (or something similar). I really miss the days when using Japanese was allowed in the show.
  2. Galactic_V

I particularly like the Japanese text box because it helps me study. But let's say, in the case I didn't understand anything like it used to be when I first visited Dogasu's Backpack, I'd still find it useful as to give some input of what's exactly being said in the original language.
  3. Galactic_V

Someone ever heard of that Pokemon's CD soundtrack that came during the Kanto days, with all the OST the anime had back then? It's interesting that after the music ends playing, Ishizuka (with Pokemon Zukan's voice) explains what the music is about and give examples of when they are played...
  4. Galactic_V

I don't know whether it's supposed to be politically incorrect or not, but by 7:38 is when Hayashibara Megumi mentions Nyasu is voiced by a man in America. Miki completents saying that not only in America, and Inuyama jokes saying they're all old men xD There's a talk about producers I won't...
  5. Galactic_V

@ii kanji Seems you are right. Her voice is very close to Musashi indeed xD Saw a couple of radio shows and one that shows it is this one: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9ukdHi71fs Always thought Musashi's voice to be a tad flanderized, you know? As exaggerated as it is.
  6. Galactic_V

I remember watching Shaman King dubbed in my mother language on the now dead Fox Kids. I've heard it was just a child block on Fox at America, but in my home country it was a full channel. Came across the Japanese version like, a few years ago? Meanwhile I watched some episodes from the 4kids...
  7. Galactic_V

This new version of the Mewtwo movie seems to me OLM is tackling nostalgia again. Bet they could go as far as starting another continuity (seeing how it's never made clear if Everyone's Story is a sequel from I Choose You, and I strongly believe it is intentional). Of course, assuming this is...
  8. Galactic_V

I have copies of both the pre and post-Porygon edits of this single episode. The pre ones do feature clips from Holiday at Aopulco. Seems like 4kids got themselves a pre-edited version of it. Now why the change, I have no idea.
  9. Galactic_V

Maybe the line "I'll be back as soon as I finish my errands" meant the writers intended to feature another Pidgeot episode down the road? Similar to the Lapras one in Jouto. About the implication, I always wondered if Satoshi didn't meet him off-screen. Course it'd be great to have seen him...
  10. Galactic_V

Great entry on translating the "how the anime is done" strips, Dogasu. As an animation student, it's so interesting getting to know and understanding why Japan does things so different from Westerners in this department. I still don't get why voice acting is done after the animation process...
  11. Galactic_V

Orange saga introduced 2 concepts used nowadays, other than the region difference there's also the Double Battle. I doubt GF didn't take the idea from this episode, or use it as an inspiration. It's funny that the concept had to be explained all over again in an AG episode, with Satoshi...
  12. Galactic_V

For me Orange Islands is one of the weakest arcs (losing only to Decolora, which also takes place in an archipelago). There're some great episodes, of course, but it's a region I could care less, all in all. I tend to skip it entirely when going through episodes. Now it's incredible how it...
  13. Galactic_V

@martianmister Wow, you went a lot farther than I did in the research. I did a little look into themattress's posts on tumblr, and got some information (fake or not), he says there's more than one source and one of them is Japanese, he mentions (as if it's a fact) that by the time the episodes...
  14. Galactic_V

After that "Rocket-dan's final battle" propaganda turning out to be a big lie, I can't see Trio leaving anytime soon, if ever (unless the writers rework Rainbow Rocket to be the average Rockets, and give a closure to the team as a whole). I wonder if there's any chance GF's gonna kickstart the...
  15. Galactic_V

Why does he think Trio is leaving? I'm not watching SM, so I don't know what's happening, but after 20 years on the show they're leaving? Especially after BW, the series that seemed the most the Rockets were being written out. In my opinion if you skip Orange Islands I wouldn't mind xD (That...
  16. Galactic_V

They'd probably become the next GS Ball (BW Plasma I mean). I strongly believe one of the reasons the episodes never aired is B2W2.I can't be sure when the sequels were decided or when OLM were contacted, but the hints of a "hero" (one of the trailers does have a grunt mentioning it) does...
  17. Galactic_V

Until a few years ago I really wanted to know what'd happen in those episodes. As expecting a lot from them, such as a possible Satoshi\Sakaki encounter (with the former introducing himself), Plasma with a clear and major appearance, more on the sunglasses Waruvile and of course action and good...
  18. Galactic_V

Zager had the same destiny too. After the Meloetta arc, no mentions anymore (outside that ending )
  19. Galactic_V

Well, BW's known for its sloppy writing and awful closure to characters, right? If you think straight, neither Cabernet nor Langley had satisfying conclusions. So a small character didn't actually needed one, I think. It depends on the second point. Like, how we know the people didn't watch...
  20. Galactic_V

Anyone? Really? Wow, had no idea xD I mean, Wikipedia now has mods, right? Idk, giving this is true, and like I said, it's too well written and planned to not be, I still prefer the Meloetta two-parter. It's not bad episodes, course, but I expected more. Well, we know that it takes 6 months...
Back
Top Bottom