Search results for query: *

1. Gama

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Sorry for the delayed response on this, but I can certainly confirm it is a great, great pleasure to see this thread is still active after all these years. Perhaps my greatest ever achievement? :O
  2. Gama

@Legacy that's fantastic news, massive congrats and well deserved - any chance of pointing us to where we can (or will be able to) find the novel? I would love to read it!
  3. Gama

I agree with @canisaries I think the forums are great for reading fanfiction. Additionally, @Iggy not sure if your PDF/e-reader idea related to publishing all at once but I am also quite a fan of serial publications. It means you can read in much the way you would watch a TV series: getting it...
  4. Gama

I've been on and off active in this subforum for nearly a decade now and in that time I don't think shipping fics have ever been popular. One or two have popped up, sure, but popular, nope. Journey fics on the other hand - now there's a million of them!
  5. Gama

@Misfit Angel It is a general rule rather than true for every kid. It's also based on the UK where I know foreign language education isn't great. I think it's roughly consistent with most English speaking countries and much worse than most non-English speaking countries, but I may be wrong on...
  6. Gama

@Ambyssin A related fact that may interest you - 14-16 year old kids learn more new words in biology than foreign languages! Crazy, right?
  7. Gama

Hey @unrepentantAuthor it's so great you're back - good to have a comeback buddy :D
  8. Gama

Don't know how true it is, but I heard that making Gohan the lead (as "Saiyanman") was actually what they intended to do, but the fans liked Goku too much so they brought him back. In a similar way to how Vegeta was originally meant to be a one season character, but ended up sticking around...
  9. Gama

The remakes don't add an enormous amount but you can do time trials on all the levels through 1 and 2 which is pretty cool. What I'm holding out for is a CTR with online play.
  10. Gama

Was also a massive Crash Bandicoot fan. Have you played the remakes of the original trilogy?
  11. Gama

Perhaps they were trying to sell the details on, but didn't manage to do it before you recovered the account? (If they managed to change the password they may have had a false sense of security about how long they had control of the account for.)
  12. Gama

Password managers are worth their weight in gold! Obviously that's not hard since they have no physical existence but the sentiment applies nonetheless. You can get them for free and log in remotely too. Be careful with simple or reused passwords, especially on a site like this, especially...
  13. Gama

This is one of the great struggles of our times!
  14. Gama

Is this related to the Review League I've now seen? Looks like this place and improved in leaps and bounds in the time since I've been seriously active. Great to see! In related news, I'm intending to become more active here again.
  15. Gama

Whenever I happen to log on here I am in disbelief that it is the same thread I started 5 (!?) years ago. I think I would have felt the same if you'd told me then!
  16. Gama

My ears are burning! Nice to see it will be a while still before I'm forgotten :P
  17. Gama

Good to see you again Aether :) Flaze! How are things?
  18. Gama

It feels like that for me too! And it's great to see you too! Glad to see you're still running a tight ship around here. Don't think I'll be mucking in with modding this time though (whether or not I would be wanted!) - you guys have done a bit too well at showing what a good job you're doing...
  19. Gama

Hi Lugion! Great to see you're still here! :)
  20. Gama

Hi Kelleo! Great to see you're still around / around again. I'm very glad to hear things are once again on the up for you too :)
Back
Top Bottom