• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. G

The Shiny Encounters Thread

Was aiming for a shiny Modest Xurkitree. Got a Tmid one instead...I'll take it. Besides I can return any time to try again.
  2. G

Caught Shiny Rayquaza in just 2 Luxury Balls, and it's even Naive, the exact nature I wanted. Man, it's like Luxury Balls were made just for Shiny Rayquaza cause they match so well.
  3. G

Took me like 4-5 resets, but I caught a shiny Guzzlord.
  4. G

I soft-reseted for a shiny Kartana...and then I accidentally soft-reseted it away. Lousy knee-jerk reaction after soft-resetting non-stop all day.
  5. G

Took me lots of resets, but I finally got shiny Nihilego. Currently facing Groudon, which I also got as a shiny, but he was the wrong nature, so have to start over. I really wish Synchronize had a higher chance than 50%.
  6. G

Bred 2 shiny Jangmo-o from the same batch (as in they both hatched in the same team while running around with Tauros). A female and a male. Both with different abilities and with 5 max IVs. Can't wait to see them use Clangorous Soulblaze.
  7. G

Bred a shiny Salandit. It was perfect in everything, except for the fact that it was male. *sigh* Off to Wonder Trade you go.
  8. G

Let's see, while breeding for a shiny Pawniard (which eventually I got 2 off - because I didn't quite like how the first one turned out). I traded the breeding leftovers, and among the many Zigzagoon, Wurmple and, for some reason, Trevenant, I scored a shiny Heracross and a shiny Volcarona.
  9. G

Bred a shiny Bulbasaur with its HA. The best part is that it has Hidden Power Ice.
  10. G

Bred a shiny Beldum with max IV in 5 stats and 27 in Attack. Finally, a shiny I can use in competitive battles.
  11. G

Bred 3 shiny Sableye because the first 2 didn't have Prankster. And then it turns out the one with its HA also has maxed IV in all the stats that matter. Perseverance definitely pays off.
  12. G

Bred a shiny Buneary for its M-Evo. Has 4 max IV+29 IV in Attack, with its HA. And in case some are wondering, it's male, but I'm keeping him anyway.
  13. G

Bred a Cottonee. Too bad it has only 7 IV in Speed, now it can't outspeed in priority Male Meowstic unless I invest some extra EV.
  14. G

I was breeding for a Guts Flareon, and I got one on my second egg. Too bad it doesn't have max Attack IV or its HA.
  15. G

Bred a Speed Boost Torchich. IV: 0/31/31/31/31/31. I hope the difference in HP won't be too noticeable, especially since he uses recoil inflicting moves.
  16. G

Ok, this time I bred a Super Pumpkaboo. Impish with max IV in all stats, bar Sp. Atk.
  17. G

I bred a shiny Pumpkaboo with 2 egg moves and IV spread of 31/31/31/31/31/x in 3 days...only to realize that it is a Large Size instead of a Super Size.
  18. G

Bred a shiny Meditite; the little one looks like it stood out a bit too much in the sun, but its evolution looks much better.
  19. G

Shiny Magikarp. Only in Sp. DEF. it has 21 IV, the rest are flawless.
  20. G

A shiny Shuppet, a Shi-ppet. EDIT: Adding a shiny Litwick, particularly proud of this one. It has its HA and a spread of 25/x/31/31/31/31
Back
Top Bottom