Search results for query: *

1. G

Trailers and News Discussion

I like how in the Japanese trailer, the main protagonist protects Cosmog from Pidgeotto in a manner similar to the end of episode 1.
  2. G

Holy Arceus! I expected to see the final evos (yay no Fire/Fighting). What I did not expect was the Battle Tree, the ability to tag with all champions, and especially seeing Red. Man, he got handsome.
  3. G

Judging from the fact that the official Japanese Twitter showed cards with the final starter evos, I think there's a pretty good chance today's trailer will finally showcase them.
  4. G

Aw, I was hoping we could hunt for Mega Stones, just like XY/ORAS. That was a fun little distraction.
  5. G

I wonder what else they could show in the next trainer, aside from new Alola Pokemon. Hopefully some non-Kanto Alolan forms, ditto with exclusive Z-moves (heh, heh, Ditto with its own Z-move, that I'd like to see). Still keeping fingers crossed for new Megas.
  6. G

Oranguru, I'm gonna name you "Librarian".
  7. G

I hope the new trailer on the 14 will include new M-Evos. Or just new Pokemon. I'm fine either way.
  8. G

Only Pokemon Moon will.
  9. G

For a few minutes, I actually thought Type:Null was indeed a new type.
  10. G

That Snorlax Z move animation. So awesome.
  11. G

Hold up, hold up. We can now increase our Pokemon's IV? ALRIGHT! Now getting that perfect shiny just became a heck of a lot easier. Also, I cracked at Bewear, but I liked that they kept Mimikyu's name.
  12. G

Since it affects the earliest form of the starter Pokemon, I don't think the new power-up is evolution-related. Looks cool,though. And I really hope there's more variety in the Pokemon you can ride, because I always wanted to ride a Rapidash. I mean, come on, it should be obvious.
  13. G

I so lost it at "Drampa"...too funny.
Back
Top Bottom