Search results for query: *

1. Garren

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Sex scenes are one thing...but that story is more or less bestiality, and besides the "THE CHARACTERS ARE 18+ LEGAL", it's hard to not see the writer and the audience seeing the normal Leaf in their mind when they read that. It's pretty creepy. I made it about three minutes before I...
  2. Garren

Well that bumped fanfic sure is something... :/
  3. Garren

That's actually what sort of inspired me to tackle the idea of Androids (although technically only #16 (the big guy) and #19 (the doll guy) are Androids, #17 and #18 , the two main ones, are cyborgs since they're modified humans), although DBZ barely explores the idea of them being modified...
  4. Garren

Yeah, at first I was subconsciously having them stray away from conjunctions, but then realized that was a bit too far. I think I've reached a decent balance where they have a bit abnormal voice, but more then voice it was mainly thinking about how to describe their actions to not just seem like...
  5. Garren

Anyone ever write a story involving like androids, or synthetic humans? It's quite tough to reach a balance in terms of voice---I don't want "HELLO I AM A ROBOT" voice, but I want something more logical and not entirely human, so I have to think carefully when describing how the character feels...
  6. Garren

That seems like it'd be censored in XY/ORAS, considering what you can't get away with anymore. :(
  7. Garren

I nickname every Pokemon I catch. It's easy to think of names, imo. Just take the first letter of the Pokemon, and think of a name...but I do themed ones for my party members.
  8. Garren

Probably because they're always capitalized in official media...in fact, I believe it's specifically a rule by TCPI's marketing branch to always capitalize the names.
  9. Garren

I dunno, not capitalizing the names of Pokemon sort of bugs me...like reading "pikachu was sent out" bothers me haha.
  10. Garren

I'm not sure how true this is, but I've heard that Japan has some sort of anti-defamation laws regarding the depiction of actual illnesses in media, thus why a lot of them use such vague, non-distinct sicknesses.
  11. Garren

When I was younger, I remember a fic on here I think by a user name Venusaur? It was a really fun Journey Fic, and the author had a lot of cool nods to literature---I remember the female lead was Ophelia. Anyone remember that, or know the name of it? Beyond that, what would everyone say is the...
  12. Garren

Season 4 was so over-the-top it was great. Fucking love GX, re-watching it right now and I love how silly and carefree it was at first while still setting up all these crazy plotlines that never really went anywhere. Neo-Space literally comes out of nowhere and makes 0 sense in the Yu-Gi-Oh...
  13. Garren

He didn't die. The dub never aired Season 4 (because they wanted to move onto 5Ds), which means they left it on a cliff-hanger. He lives.
  14. Garren

Hmm, do you guys ever feel...a bit annoyed at how much fan-fiction seems to be wasted potential? I don't mean in terms of the writer's ability, but rather the subject matter... I mean, fanfiction in itself I guess could be viewed as inherently inferior to original fiction, since you're already...
  15. Garren

How's the best way to write descriptions of clothing? Or is it better to usually just ignore it unless it becomes plot relevant. Sort of interesting fashion choices are a big part of an upcoming project, but I wonder if that's better left to visual mediums and in writing instead giving less...
Back
Top Bottom