Search results for query: *

1. Garren

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

We've had countless brother/brother pairs and brother/sister pairs, but I'm pretty sure (excluding monsters) the Tyler sisters coming up are the only sister/sister pair outside of some filler characters back in Season 0.
  2. Garren

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

I'm really wondering if Yusho's ace monster we saw way back in the first opening and all the flashbacks with him is gonna end up being a Ritual Monster since Asuka is using them, it'd be pretty awesome actually if the entire Academia Rebellion group focuses on them since they don't have their...
  3. Garren

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Well, I'm finally caught up on this show... It's...pretty good. Yeah, it's not perfect, but I find it to be a fun little show with an interesting plot, enjoyable characters, and fun moments that keep me watching. It seems like the writers really wanted to make a pretty good Yu-Gi-Oh season, and...
  4. Garren

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

No lie, I hope there's a time-skip (Arc-V II?) where the three kids become Duelists. Oh, and has anyone heard the theory that the Arc-V World is a Solid Mass Hologram itself? One of the upcoming cards, the Qlipoth, has flavor text set up like a computer code and references Sophia and Kabbalah...
  5. Garren

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Weird. Seems that Gougenzaka will be Dueling next, not Sora---odd since they pointed out in Episode 9 he wasn't part of LDS.
  6. Garren

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Since the You Show vs. LDS is 2-out-of-3, guess that all but confirms Yuzu will lose (or perhaps tie?). Oh well, as long as she gives us a good Duel, and she's losing to a female Duelist so it won't sting as bad. I'm guessing though that Sora will then tie with his opponent, and Leo will...
  7. Garren

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

For some reason I keep thinking GX with Sora and Not!Yuuya. A place where Fusions are the mainstream, and an "Academia"? Would love if Arc-V ends up tying into all the previous stories somehow. Also the card Not!Yuuya used in this episode, the Phantomveil Knight, is already confirmed to be in...
  8. Garren

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Episode 7 is already out. Sawatari is totally gonna become the Manjyome character.
  9. Garren

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

New Episode Summaries! Nice we're getting Xyz instead of seeing it disappear like Synchro did in Zexal. I imagine judging by Episode 10, Yuya's gonna face an opponent from LDS that focuses on each Special Summoning style. More Shingo too! The fact he's "injured" and Episode 7 makes it seem as...
  10. Garren

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

No episode this week, it was moved to the 11th due to a Table Tennis Tournament.
  11. Garren

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

The only downside is it doesn't seem like Action Duels are going to be that advanced, strategically. Reminds me a bit of the original Duelist Kingdom rules, where it was sort of "everything goes."
  12. Garren

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Bringing up my own post, I just realized something. Reiji's main monster is "Caesar". I bet his deck probably has a "Roman Colosseum Theme", which would fit his Entermate Monsters being a Tiger and Rhino, animals that Gladiators did battle against and such. Unlike Yuya's Entermate Monsters...
  13. Garren

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

I actually saw an interesting theory regarding Yuya and his Pendulum Summon...he self-hypnotized himself when the pendulum was swinging back and forth, thus why he seemed to enter a "trance".
  14. Garren

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

According to V-Jump, Reiji's key-card is named DDD Seihaou Kaiser (Caesar the Conqueror), and he has his own Pendulum Monsters in DD Proud Ogre and Proud Chevalier. Apparently, he also has Entermate Monsters like Yuya, Heitiger and Jinrhino.
  15. Garren

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Now that's a cool design. I'm guessing the three monsters he's holding in the OP might be "Block Spider" which is mentioned in the episode title.
  16. Garren

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

I actually think Strong's gonna end up being like Chronos from GX/Ushio from 5Ds, an antagonistical character at first that eventually becomes comedic relief till they start to get along with the MC.
  17. Garren

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

My theory right now is that, although Yuya apparently is the one who caused the Pendulum Monsters to appear, duelists across the world had their cards change as well. And then in the future it will be revealed that it's part of the villain's plot or something.
  18. Garren

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

I liked the Opening Song (especially when it got sort of a dark, trippy sound during the Pendulum Summoning scene), but I wish they showed off more of the characters. Besides the two antagonists flashing by, it was all just Yuya's Monsters and his friends. I like how GX, for instance, had it...
  19. Garren

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V

Those hippos. :0 Also, if I understood the episode right, did Yuuya invent pendulum summoning? Anyway, I haven't been into Yu-Gi-Oh since the end of 5D's first season, but the episode caught my interest for being really fun and entertaining to watch, so that's nice. Sort of want to re-watch...
Back
Top Bottom