Search results for query: *

1. Garren

Generation VI: The Future

It won't be since Gekkouga doesn't have the "n" character that the new Pokken Fighter is said to have in their (japanese) name. Unless Ash-Greninja's actual name does have an "n" in it, like "Bond Gekkouga" or something.
  2. Garren

They did do a third-version system upgrade exclusive already, Crystal which could only be played on the GBC. Though I get what you're saying otherwise because I don't think Game Freak would do that now when the systems are more costly, and in that situation the GBC had been around for years and...
  3. Garren

Hate to bring in real-life events, but I do wonder if the Paris attacks will possibly effect any future Kalos game? I imagine it will probably effect the show like the Tohoku earthquake did, but I could see Game Freak being hesitant to release a game taking place in Pokemon France that could...
  4. Garren

Zygarde: Doggy Style.
  5. Garren

Gen VII? I thought the idea we were discussing was Gen VI having a Kanto Remake/Sequel as its last game to finish things off, a bit later after whatever re-visit to Kalos does or doesn't happen.
  6. Garren

Well, on that same note, if they were planning a Kanto Sequel like you suggested, I think the same principal would apply as well. Personally I think just because they introduced them already, doesn't mean they can't make a game where they're front-and-center. And GameFreak already showed they...
  7. Garren

Sometimes I feel like I'd want to see a clean-slate, canon wise. The PokeBank makes me think Game Freak aren't planning a reboot anytime soon or anything, but I'd be interested in seeing perhaps a more fantasy-oriented Pokemon World, like the kind shown in the old Capsule Monster design...
Back
Top Bottom