Search results for query: *

1. Garren

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

There was a set of key chains I saw coming out soon that appear to feature most of S/M's main Pokemon, including a silhouette that to me, and most people, definitely seemed to be Jiggs wearing Lillie's hat---so now that it's shown to have hitched a ride on Ash's plane back to Alola that seems...
  2. Garren

It'd be pretty interesting if Ash's Litten ends up evolving really fast, give him a powerhouse like that early on.
  3. Garren

Ash's Sun and Moon Team... Pikachu, Rowlet, Pikipek, Crabrawler, Tortunator, and some cool new Ice-type Pokemon. Advanced Team 2.0. I'd honestly love this.
  4. Garren

The guy from Kanto shouldn't have a chance to use updated versions of Pokemon native to his homeland?
  5. Garren

I feel like Ice Sandshrew would be neat for Ash just because it's a Pokemon species I'd like to see with a major character since it gets less love than it deserves...
  6. Garren

You know the last three Generations we had what I call the "Yusuke" Pokemon----Piplup, Oshawott, and Chespin all shared similar characteristics and the anime took advantage of this by never letting them evolve and making them pretty omnipresent, though it decreased a bit from Piplup as Oshawott...
  7. Garren

Don't know about Riolu but Slurpuff isn't random, he belongs to the prince dude right?
  8. Garren

Also during the Battle Frontier there were a lot of captures/evolutions suddenly squeezed together: Mime Jr., Marshtomp, Bonsly, Donphan, Eevee, and Sceptile within 15 episodes. That was probably though because Diamond and Pearl was announced and the team had to hit things off after an extremely...
  9. Garren

So, that poster with Treecko everyone is talking about, I noticed Rhyhorn is also hanging out in the background... I'd really like to see Serena officially get one one of these days. It's one of those Pokemon that's always been "there", but's never really had a big role in the show, and seeing...
  10. Garren

Well, Clauncher apparently belongs to the COTD, but it's got a lot of focus in the preview for belonging to a COTD... Guess it's possible he may give it to one of the gang in exchange for catching the Golden Magikarp, since he's an old dude and I imagine he won't need Clauncher for fishing once...
  11. Garren

So, a new scan shows the Golden Magikarp episode will have a Clauncher in it... Then the scan for the Skrelp/Dralgae episode mentions that Clauncher finds an injured Skrelp... That makes it seem as if Clauncher will be captured, since it's appearing in two episodes separately, with the...
  12. Garren

I really think there's a possibility that Serena's yet-uncertain goal could end up being mastering Mega Evolutions to parallel the games. And then while Ash and Clemont get the small amount of new Kalos Pokemon, Serena can get older Pokemon with Mega Evolutions (although maybe one other Kalos...
  13. Garren

I remember when everyone thought he'd catch Snover back in that Diamond and Pearl Episode. I still want that to happen, because I love the line.
  14. Garren

The only other option is for them to throw us a curve-ball, and give Ash a member of the Flabebe line since they're basically pseudo-Grass Pokemon.
  15. Garren

So, looks like my speculation on a possible Dunsparce capture based on it appearing in the OP might end up happening.
  16. Garren

That random Dunsparce than randomly appears during the Butterfree/Combee scene caught my eye... Who wants to bet it's captured and evolves next saga?
  17. Garren

Official Movie Site seems to point towards Sableye being MET in the film. :/ Damn, I was looking forward to seeing it on Ash's team, it's a cool Pokemon.
  18. Garren

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy-yuh! Now I predict Sableye will leave mid-Gen VI anime in order to pursue Pokemon Mahjong, the latest craze hitting the nation.
  19. Garren

Ash caught Aipom last minute in Gen III out of nowhere, as it had an evolution in Gen IV. I didn't literally mean Aipom.
  20. Garren

I wonder if Ash will catch a new "Aipom", a random last-minute capture than ends up getting a Gen VI Evolution?
Back
Top Bottom