Search results for query: *

1. Garren

Trailers and News Discussion

Red reminds me of the Brendan Frasier meme, I expect shops of that within the hour. Green looks way better, but him being "Blue" just doesn't work anymore. I've been a fan since the leaks but seeing him finally "revealed" I'm really loving Incineroar, seriously my favorite Starter since...
  2. Garren

『ポケットモンスター サン・ムーン』オーキド博士のいとこ、“ナリヤ・オーキド”が登場決定 - ファミ通.com It's Professor Oak's cousin, Nariya Ookido (Oak).
  3. Garren

It seems Professor Oak isn't the only one returning---at one point when it zooms on a text box talking about UB the name written in the box... https://puu.sh/r3Gj9/22ddee6ba9.png Is Burnet, as in Professor Burnet from the Dream Radar App.
  4. Garren

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=8oO_P4GX_RA - Famitsu Trailer, we see Professor Oak(?) (or a relative), and confirmation that Wishiwashi is a Totem Pokemon like speculated. Didn't see anything major beyond some new areas, and some new Z-Moves. In case you're wondering...
  5. Garren

Another thing I've seen pointed out is the Chinese-style town in the Japanese trailer has a sign with a hammer on it, like a carpenter. People have also noticed some interesting empty lots dotted around the islands in the map, possibly hinting at some sort of expansion on the villa you could own...
  6. Garren

By the way, are the huge summaries we get for the New Pokemon on the Japanese site as well? I've been wondering the canonicity of those, they're great, but it's a shame the actual game is sticking to such short and paltry entries because I'd love to see bigger summaries for classic...
  7. Garren

I'm glad Game Freak aren't obsessive with making every aquatic creature necessarily a Water-type, love this, Stunfisk, Tynamo, and Inkay.
  8. Garren

Nothing's happening yet---just a Mii pacing around a room.
  9. Garren

I'd like to point out traditionally Version Exclusives are announced together---we knew from the moment they were revealed Skrelp/Clauncher and Spritzee/Swirlix were Version Exclusive. I don't think they would've revealed two Pokemon who are Version Exclusive to one another and not said as much...
  10. Garren

Serebii pointed out CoroCoro apparently specifically refers to the sandcastle Pokemon and baby Bewear as CoroCoro exclusive, but doesn't do so with the others...he thinks this could mean we might not see them Friday, and it could be like Rockruff and Komala where they're added the next update...
  11. Garren

Is this legit? It's apparently filming of the Pokenchi segment with Masuda from the preview, but lacking the "?" and with a Pokemon visible...
  12. Garren

Maybe July 1st they'll go ahead and reveal Grubbin's entire family, like how we knew Vivillon's rather quickly. It's the one Pokemon I'm the most interested in seeing how it evolves next to the Starters since it looks to become a cool beetle perhaps.
  13. Garren

Has the World Hobby Fair ever had anything major with a new Pokemon game? For example with XY this is all we got:
  14. Garren

I know you and me don't see eye to eye on the anime but that's one of the more exciting parts for me...at the very least I like seeing the New Pokemon animated, though the thrill is a bit reduced since the models and the more expressive official art this time around + multiple poses helps make...
  15. Garren

By the way, does anyone remember when in XY we started getting information on the anime adaptation? I know with Best Wishes by now I think that settei with Ash and Iris had leaked.
  16. Garren

The pre-screenings of the Volcanion movie are soon, right? There possibly be a new trailer after it revealing a new Pokemon, like with the Genesect movie there was a trailer that revealed Trevenant.
  17. Garren

I don't think it's natural to actually call your cousin "cousin" to their face either, or at least I never did.
  18. Garren

People have pointed out in one scene you can see tikis with faces, I know they're probably generic tiki designs but I do wonder if we'll have a Tiki Mimic Pokemon that looks identical to those. Not literally, that's a thing they do in Hawaii---or at least Tito in Rocket Power always did.
Back
Top Bottom