Search results for query: *

1. G

The Shiny Encounters Thread

Found a shiny Lillipup today in a Friend Safari whilst level grinding vs Chansey. It has a good nature (Impish) and 31 in Attack and Defense, as well as having Vital Spirit which changes into Intimidate as it evolves so it's actually pretty good and I will EV-train it.
  2. G

I was breeding a Delibird today trying to get a certain nature and the first egg that hatched turned out to be shiny. This is only my third shiny ever (fourth if we count the shiny Skuntank I got in a trade in the GTS but I don't count that one) after my shiny Audino and shiny Golbat.
  3. G

I randomly decided to train my Pokemon a bit in Victory Road before taking on the Elite Four in HeartGold and found a shiny Golbat. It's only my second shiny ever that I've caught.
  4. G

Outside Dragonspiral Tower.
  5. G

UPDATED: I JUST CAUGHT MY FIRST EVER SHINY!!! It's a level 33 female Audino.
  6. G

I am hoping to encounter any kind of shiny Pokemon and successfully catching it, since I have never caught a shiny. I'll update when I finally manage to get one. Let's see how long it takes.
Back
Top Bottom