Search results for query: *

1. G

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread I'd go for Buizel, Shinx and Gastly/Sneasel/Espeon. Your choice really regarding the last spot but I'd definitely go for Buizel and Shinx, they're great and available early.
  2. G

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread FallenIdol_453; Rocky Helmet instead of King's Rock. Ferrothorn is really slow so you're not going to make anything flinch anyway. Replace Iron Defense with Toxic. I'd also consider replacing Shadow Claw with Curse, then going with Gyro Ball (which will be...
  3. G

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread How about Houndoom or Gengar?
  4. G

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread That looks pretty good to me actually. Crunch will be useful against Shantal and Caitlin while Dragon Claw will be useful against Iris. The only thing I can think of would be replacing Discharge with Thunderbolt for the added power. You could also teach it...
  5. G

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. FallenIdol_453; Kingdra: if you're set on replacing Dragon Dance, there isn't really much it has attacking-wise. Only Signal Beam adds to its coverage, but I don't know if you want that. Other options would be Yawn or maybe Agility to boost your speed...
  6. G

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. The movesets look pretty good. You'll probably have to trade Tirtouga and Archen over from B/W though since you can't get those two until after the E4 in Black 2.
  7. G

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. You can only get Zen Headbutt on a Snorlax in B/W is by breeding your Snorlax with a Slowpoke/Slowbro/Slowking/Cranidos/Rampardos that knows the move and the Snorlax must be holding a Full Incense because it has to be a Munchlax to get the move. So...
  8. G

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Yes, or you can get a Lapras in the Union Cave on a Friday (you can reset your DS's time and date to Friday if you're impatient). It learns Ice Beam and Ice Shard by level up, which is very helpful.
  9. G

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. For the Eevee question, I'd personally go with Espeon but that's your choice really. As for a Water Pokemon, Wooper/Quagsire and Poliwag/Poliwhirl are good and available pretty early in the game.
  10. G

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Eh...this is Gen I, there are only 3 Ghost-Types (Gastly, Haunter, Gengar) and two damaging Ghost type moves and that's Night Shade and Lick, so no Shadow Ball. Just sayin'. You do lack something to Fly on. You could go get a Pidgeot or a Fearow, or...
  11. G

Re: Is this team good enough to beat the second gym leader? Yes.
  12. G

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. I recommend replacing Shock Wave with Focus Blast. You can buy it in Goldenrod City
Back
Top Bottom