• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. GeekyGamerZack

Waiter, there's a ______ in my soup

Happy World Emoji Day! :LOL: Waiter, there's an entire avocado in my soup!
  2. GeekyGamerZack

Oh, my apologies. That soup is for a Miss L. Simpson (no relation to the Simpson family of Springfield). Waiter, there's yoghurt and cucumber in my soup!
  3. GeekyGamerZack

Actually, it is our "detoxinator soup", which removes impurities from the body, leaving you feeling refreshed and healthy. Waiter, there's a burrito, an enchilada and a quesadilla in my soup!
  4. GeekyGamerZack

Hm...let me test something. *Drops a Leaf Stone into the bowl. Nothing happens.* You probably just imagined the scre- *The eggs change into a coconut tree with legs and three faces* Well, how about that? Waiter, Anthea and Concordia Harmonia are in my soup!
  5. GeekyGamerZack

It's only ME. Waiter, there are leeks in my soup!
  6. GeekyGamerZack

Oh, that's just Kaabi in Pudding...I mean "Kirby and Jigglypuff". Waiter, you just poked your finger into my soup! Plus it's cold and tomatoey...
  7. GeekyGamerZack

Yes, the soup is changing from "uncooked" to "cooked". Waiter, there's a turbriskefil in my soup!
  8. GeekyGamerZack

I told the chef to stop downloading meals from dodgy websites! Waiter, Realgam Tower is in my soup!
  9. GeekyGamerZack

Oh, that's just ChibiEmrakul. She loves eating everyone's soup and turning the table decorations into tentacles. Waiter, Jace Beleren just ate my soup! ... Waiter, why did you bring me an empty bowl with no soup in it?!
  10. GeekyGamerZack

so soup. much hot. very yummy. Waiter, there's stew in my soup!
  11. GeekyGamerZack

Sir, that is a steamed mushroom. Waiter, there's a Yoshi Special Edition Nintendo 3DS XL and a boxed copy of Yoshi's New Island in my soup!
  12. GeekyGamerZack

Well, you did order the Neverending Soup... ahaha...ahaha...ahaha... Neverending Soo-oup... ahaha...ahaha...ahaha... Waiter, there's an obscure 90s movie reference in Chidamari's soup!
  13. GeekyGamerZack

That's a Subrosian delicacy! Waiter, there's a dancing Goron in my soup!
  14. GeekyGamerZack

"Yoshi!" (Playing in soup is fun!) Waiter, please stop eating my soup! :eek:
  15. GeekyGamerZack

Try rebooting the soup. Here, you can use my size 15 boot, which should give it a decent kick-start. (I'm so sorry for all these puns, everyone... :p ) Waiter, Bender Bending Rodriguez is in my soup!
  16. GeekyGamerZack

Manaphy hatched from the Egg! Would you like to nickname the newly-hatched Manaphy? Waiter, there's a Fartfish Stunfisk in my soup!
  17. GeekyGamerZack

But this isn't soup, it's iced te- ...! Hey, I specifically said "no ice in my iced tea!" But there are clearly five ice cubes in it... :cry: Waiter, this looks like custard, not soup!
  18. GeekyGamerZack

Are you sure it's not a Gastly? Crystals of Silveria is actually the first season of a webseries that's written in the style of an anime television programme. I've actually begun working on a JRPG named Dawn of Neon, however. Speaking of which... Waiter, RPG Maker 2003 is in my soup!
  19. GeekyGamerZack

Well, it's sure to "charge" you up! Oh-ho-hoh... Waiter, there's a bootleg copy of the Crystals of Silveria pilot in my soup! I mean honestly, the main character is not named "Zod"...
  20. GeekyGamerZack

Oh, for the love of- Which of you "master" chefs put a Solosis-themed jelly cake into a bowl of hot soup?! Waiter, there's a note in my soup! (It looks like it spells "Fa...or something.)
Back
Top Bottom