• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. GeekyGamerZack

Assume What The User Below You Wants For Their Birthday!

I'd definitely enjoy that! :LOL: The next poster wants a moderately-sized shopping spree for their birthday.
  2. GeekyGamerZack

Only if causality isn't affected. The next poster wants the entire series of their favourite Japanese TV show on DVD or Blu-Ray for their birthday.
  3. GeekyGamerZack

Taco Tuesday will never be the same again! And neither will my toilet... :LOL: The next poster wants an enormous bowl of udon noodles in miso soup topped with a generous helping of inari, nori, fishcake, karaage and tempura for their birthday.
  4. GeekyGamerZack

Only if I can be a superhero called They-Person (He-Man seems...a little sexist). The next poster wants an enormous chicken nugget for their birthday.
  5. GeekyGamerZack

Of course I would! Who doesn't love the little pink 'shmallow? :LOL: The next poster wouldn't say no to a replica costume of their favourite tokusatsu character for their birthday.
  6. GeekyGamerZack

Well, I do like amiibo... :LOL: The next poster wants the Fan Editions of Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon for their birthday.
  7. GeekyGamerZack

So much yes! :LOL: The next poster wants a replica Master Sword from the Zelda series for their birthday.
  8. GeekyGamerZack

I don't usually read comic books, but it's something I'd like to get into one day. The next poster wants a Yoshi Doll for their birthday.
  9. GeekyGamerZack

"Buk-buk-BWAK!" (Sure!) The next poster wants a ceramic Yoshi Egg ornament for their birthday.
  10. GeekyGamerZack

I love steamed char siu bao (pork buns)! :LOL: The next poster wants to eat Yum Cha on their birthday. (Wow, I must be hungry or something...no wonder, it's nearly lunchtime!)
  11. GeekyGamerZack

The next poster wants to make their own movie for their birthday.
  12. GeekyGamerZack

That might be fun! :LOL: The next poster wants a video game store gift card for their birthday.
  13. GeekyGamerZack

That'd be nice to display and nurture. :) The next poster wants to spend time with their family on their birthday.
  14. GeekyGamerZack

Possibly. The next poster wants a rare gem (either literal or figurative) for their birthday.
  15. GeekyGamerZack

Don't know enough about the series to want it. The next poster wants a grilled cheese sandwich for their birthday.
  16. GeekyGamerZack

Sure. :) The next poster wants Nintendo eShop Cards for their birthday.
  17. GeekyGamerZack

If the rest of the horse was still attached and it was alive and healthy, sure. o_O The next poster wants loads of amiibo for their birthday.
  18. GeekyGamerZack

Um...no, thank you. The next poster wants Birthday Bash Big Bubble Pop Fizz for their birthday.
  19. GeekyGamerZack

Eh, kiwifruit isn't my favourite, although I have always wanted to try gold kiwifruit... The next poster wants to go to the movies on their birthday, with all the trimmings: popcorn, a choc-top and something to drink.
  20. GeekyGamerZack

I already own one. The next poster wants a New Nintendo 3DS XL and either Pokémon Sun or Pokémon Moon for their birthday.
Back
Top Bottom