Search results for query: *

1. GeekyGamerZack

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

I usually find it easier to loosen the edge and carefully peel away the tape. It's tricky, but doable.
  2. GeekyGamerZack

I ended up doing the transfer from my old system to my Pokémon Yellow one. There was only one problem, and it's a doozy: my Pokémon Yellow 20th Anniversary theme (my favourite) has been deleted with no way to recover it. I contacted Nintendo Australia a few days ago about my issue to see if...
  3. GeekyGamerZack

While that's true, the save data of those games would be erased, meaning that you'd need to restart them after redownloading them.
  4. GeekyGamerZack

My Black + Blue 2DS isn't doing so good, meaning I have to do a transfer as soon as possible in order to salvage my entire game library on it. Luckily, my Yellow 2DS (the Pokémon 20th Anniversary one) only has two games on it, meaning only two save files will be erased...but one of them is...
  5. GeekyGamerZack

I had such a moment the other day. While playing Pokémon Yellow, I decided to look for a Dratini to add to my party. The very first Pokémon I found in that Safari Game was a Lv. 10 Dratini. I ended up using every single one of my Safari Balls in a futile attempt to catch it, but it burst out...
Back
Top Bottom