Search results for query: *

1. GelpyK

Keep/Change/Delete

Change- make it ignore Magic Guard. It makes sense that Mold Breaker can't touch certain abilities, but not this one. Big Pecks
  2. GelpyK

Keep/Change/Delete

Keep, it's great! Tangled Feet
  3. GelpyK

Keep/Change/Delete

Boost the power to 70 or 75 and the accuracy to 100. Fairy Wind
  4. GelpyK

Keep/Change/Delete

I like what they did with it in PLA, but I'd revert it to how it used to be and give Unown a new move. Agility
  5. GelpyK

Keep/Change/Delete

Keep. I think three turns is brief, but still long enough to plan some kind of strategy. Cross Chop
  6. GelpyK

Keep/Change/Delete

Give it back to the Gengar line. Bone Rush
  7. GelpyK

Keep/Change/Delete

Add some kind of secondary effect to it, there's no reason to use it over Earthquake. (also give it to Revavroom, why do the Starmobiles get it but not the original?) Stamina
  8. GelpyK

Keep/Change/Delete

Undo the SV nerf, and maybe remove STAB for whatever type the pokemon changes to? (In other words, the pokemon retains its original type offensively, but not defensively) Psychic (move)
  9. GelpyK

Keep/Change/Delete

Maybe give it to some more pokemon? Feel like just Arcanine and Infernape having it is too exclusive. Rage Fist
  10. GelpyK

Keep/Change/Delete

Maybe boost the accuracy? Feel like 80% is too low for an early-game move... Adaptability
  11. GelpyK

Keep/Change/Delete

Make it so that it works at 50% or above, the gen 7 nerf was waaaaayyyy too harsh. Giga Impact
  12. GelpyK

Keep/Change/Delete

Keep, but also improve the distribution. Basically every pokemon that has Steadfast has a better ability you could use instead. Swarm
  13. GelpyK

Keep/Change/Delete

Keep. Wish I could get rid of the defense drops, but then it’d be kinda broken. Mind Blown
  14. GelpyK

Keep/Change/Delete

Change, undo those stupid gen 8 nerfs. Huge Power
  15. GelpyK

Keep/Change/Delete

Change. Get rid of the recoil, the electric type needs a good, reliable physical move besides Thunder Punch. Frost Breath
  16. GelpyK

Keep/Change/Delete

Delete, does anyone even use those over normal revives? Sheer Force
  17. GelpyK

Keep/Change/Delete

Keep. Leech Seed
  18. GelpyK

Keep/Change/Delete

Maybe give it to more pokemon, if that counts as a change lol Gale Wings
  19. GelpyK

Keep/Change/Delete

Raise it to 70 base power like U-Turn and Volt Switch. Corrosive Gas
  20. GelpyK

Keep/Change/Delete

Raise the accuracy to 80. There's plenty of moves with worse accuracy that I've probably hit more times than Focus Blast. Hypnosis
Back
Top Bottom