Search results for query: *

1. GenesectMain

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Yay my favourite sticky web user. Unburden, focus sash and sticky web is awesome because it allows you to attack even after setting up. Sceptile
  2. GenesectMain

My least favourite fire fighting Garchomp
  3. GenesectMain

I liked the original more for not having a 4x times to fighting and fire so I like it, but the alolan was a cool Excadrill thing in the hail with slush rush. Kingler
  4. GenesectMain

A thing that annoys me because im not going to catch because I already caught regional bird of that game? Definitely 10/10 Nidoran Male
  5. GenesectMain

I like the choice band set but it has suprisingly low defenses so not good enough. Malamar
  6. GenesectMain

A really good Pokemon again because it's a water type that gets Energy Ball AND Fire Blast and of course Ice Beam. It's a neat choice spec octopus though it's design leaves something to be desired. Overall a decent Pokemon. Clobbopus
  7. GenesectMain

My no.1 choice for a physical attacking water type because it gets - Good coverage with all the fang moves - Strong Jaw in its mega to boost those and crunch -Speed boost as a hidden ability to become faster and sweep with its amazing attack. Crawdaunt
  8. GenesectMain

Depending on which form, normal then definitely a big no and If it's sky than a slightly smaller no. Why? It's because I hate the swords dance shaymin sets which catch me off guard and when I finally understand the set they just dynamax ( I play national dex on showdown). Sky because it's...
  9. GenesectMain

High attack and cool entrainment strategy. Ferroseed
  10. GenesectMain

High attack,hp and defense and horrible in everything else. Xatu
  11. GenesectMain

Since LC banned Eevium Z, Eevee isn't really good even with adaptability because most of the most common metagame threats are steel or rock type such as Bronzor, Pawniard, Onix, etc. Speaking of steel types, how about... Forretress!
  12. GenesectMain

It's got a neutral place for me unlike the other early stage rodents like Linoone or Furret, but also because in my B/W run it was terrible with hypnosis, t-wave and mean look. Steelix (Mega if you want too)
Back
Top Bottom