Search results for query: *

1. Gengarzilla

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

I haven't openly shipped anything with a great degree of seriousness so I probably won't get involved in this event. Have fun if you are!
  2. Gengarzilla

Does anyone else feel super frustrated with themselves whenever their fanfic upload schedule goes down the gutter? I know I do.
  3. Gengarzilla

Colds suck, hardcore. I suppose I ought to have expected at least one at this time of year. Bleh...
  4. Gengarzilla

Yeah, I could honestly believe that.
  5. Gengarzilla

I think it's easier for people outside of Britain to notice our accents than it is for us. I'm a Brit, but I've never heard anything like that in my voice. Though I did have a mild Scottish accent before, since I lived there for a good six years.
  6. Gengarzilla

You mean one-shots? I say go for it. I like the first of these stories you've put here.
  7. Gengarzilla

Oof... I'll take that as a hint to value my brown hair while I still can. I haven't found any grey in it yet.
  8. Gengarzilla

It's probably because I do have a pretty good looking 'tashe from what I've been told occasionally, so I'd say admiration has a lot to do with it. I could live without the accompanying beard though.
  9. Gengarzilla

...and on the other side of things, you have my little brother who really wants his facial hair to grow in soon. I suppose it's because mine came in when I was just about his age. I love this thread.
  10. Gengarzilla

I was more in on Super for its gameplay rather than character or plot, so there never really was an instance where a certain scene made me want to give up. I just tuned out any offending cutscenes until I could control my character again. When I first saw its higher difficulty level for myself...
  11. Gengarzilla

I didn't really mind Super's school setting that much, I just wished it didn't last as long as it did. It felt as though a good third of the game was focused on that routine. At least Shadows of Almia wrapped up their school arc quicker, even if I did prefer Guardian Signs by a hair.
  12. Gengarzilla

Oh yeah, I hate when that happens in any fandom. It's a pain to see.
  13. Gengarzilla

I've never seen Cars 2 (and I'm thankful for this) but that's generally one thing I've heard about it. You'd think Pixar would have known better than to concoct a sequel for the movie that didn't quite hit it off in the box office like their other works did.
  14. Gengarzilla

Ahh, I've seen a bit of that. Mostly from being introduced to it by my little sister.
Back
Top Bottom