Search results for query: *

1. Gengarzilla

POPULAR: Fic Advertisement Thread

I've just put out Chapter 15 of PMD:AR! The first arc is finally approaching its conclusion. While the situation underground reaches its breaking point, Flutter and Szaer begin receiving frequent visits from their spirit guardian. Eventually the two former humans will learn a detail about their...
  2. Gengarzilla

I'm finally back in the game with Chapter 14 of PMD:AR. To anyone who's been waiting all this time, I'm really sorry for the lengthy delay. Setting aside the threat and actions of one Typhlosion, Team Celeste's fortunes finally make that complete 180 with the appearance of another Fire type.
  3. Gengarzilla

Chapter 13 of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Azure Rescuers is up! The team try to return to a normal schedule, but a new threat soon arises... literally!
  4. Gengarzilla

Chapter 12 of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Azure Rescuers is finally up, and just in time for Christmas Eve! Hardships finally end and efforts bear fruit as Flutter and her company put a false accusation to bed. I want to say that I'm deeply sorry for making my readers wait this long between...
  5. Gengarzilla

Chapter 11 of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Azure Rescuers is finally up! Sorry for the delay, I've been a bit sick lately. Flutter's team finally learn the secret identity of the Black Ice... but there's much more than his name that he's concealed!
  6. Gengarzilla

Chapter 10 of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Azure Rescuers is up! As the hunted Team Celeste endure yet more danger, the Black Ice endures his own challenge: teaming up with the Pokémon who'd recently attacked those he secretly supports.
  7. Gengarzilla

Chapter 9 of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Azure Rescuers is up! Team Celeste's desperate flight comes at risk of ending before it truly begins, as the mystery group Deuvide finally takes action!
  8. Gengarzilla

Chapter 8 of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Azure Rescuers is up, and it's eventful! Things go from bad to worse for Flutter when a certain legend enters the scene, while many plans are being created all around her.
  9. Gengarzilla

It took longer than I would have liked, but Chapter 7 of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Azure Rescuers is up! Discoveries are made... but they've not for Flutter.
  10. Gengarzilla

Chapter 6 of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Azure Rescuers is up! Flutter's team made track for Zapdos's domain, but first...
  11. Gengarzilla

Chapter 5 of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Azure Rescuers is up! In this installment, Flutter meets her strongest foe yet... and even he has to put up with her growing bold side!
  12. Gengarzilla

Chapter 4 of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Azure Rescuers is up! Flutter's crew get their first new member and finally come to blows with a trio of adversaries, during which a Pokémon of undisclosed identity makes his move. I'd be tickled pink if I got some feedback on some of the entirely new...
  13. Gengarzilla

Chapter 3 of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Azure Rescuers is up! Flutter finally encounters a handful of not-so-friendly faces and doesn't encounter two more.
Back
Top Bottom