Search results for query: *

1. Gengarzilla

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

He should just get a Grookey already. Ash without any of the new generation's starter Pokémon is thoroughly unthinkable!
  2. Gengarzilla

I want him to get Grookey. This would be the only way I can let go of the Sobble situation, and hey, Ash nearly always grabs himself the Grass starters.
  3. Gengarzilla

Catching all three will do nothing but remind me of BW, which blew hard (not for that reason, but it'll be reminiscent nonetheless). I hope for my sanity's sake that he breaks this pattern and catches just one or two.
  4. Gengarzilla

Actually, I agree with martianmister in that Poipole really has no business being anywhere near a league conference in its present level and somewhat with RileyXY1 in that a sudden return may be a bit lazy. It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that it's among one of Ash's least experienced...
  5. Gengarzilla

I mean, the fact does remain that Pikachu, Eevee, and one Gen 8 starter (even when disregarding past patterns, there's no way he doesn't get at least one of them) already makes half a team very early on. I can definitely see their concerns if that's what the claims are about; three slots aren't...
  6. Gengarzilla

If anyone on the cast should get an Alolan Geodude/Graveler/Golem, it ought to be Sophocles. He's the Electric type enthusiast of Ash's classmates, he has an Alolan Golem in the games alongside a Togedemaru and Vikavolt, and haven't we already had Kiawe catch his in-game ace of Alolan Marowak...
  7. Gengarzilla

Funny, but my hopes on that aren't high since we've gone over ten years without a Misty/Surskit encounter.
  8. Gengarzilla

I'm in the camp that wants this Eevee to evolve into some as-of-yet unrevealed Eeveelution in Gen VIII because, let's be honest, it would be a clever marketing strategy. Keep Eevee as it is for the rest of SM to promote LGPE, then evolve to insertnamehereeon when it's time to promote the new...
  9. Gengarzilla

If you're gonna take the ordering of that landscape image so seriously, then it also looks like Rotom will ditch Ash for Mallow. See the problem there? That's definitely not gonna happen, so what makes this the defining evidence for your wishes? I'm completely lost.
  10. Gengarzilla

The topic of a "magnetic anomaly" also screams Charjabug evolution to me. Hopefully at least one of these two events happens.
  11. Gengarzilla

It's nice that we're getting these subtle nudges and winks with Popplio's evolution, but again, Fraxure and Haxorus never happened despite Axew's willingness and it being a focal point of Iris's entire journey. You know I just can't bring myself to be 100% convinced about Brionne after all that...
  12. Gengarzilla

At this point, I've given up hope on Mallow and Lana actually catching anything new. It's been, what, 90 episodes since we first saw Tsareena and Popplio unless I'm mistaken?
  13. Gengarzilla

Even further back, I still wish he could have caught that Wimpod. Passimian and Golisopod with his present Alola team would honestly be a pretty respectable crew at this point. Oh well...
  14. Gengarzilla

It had a short appearance when Reggie broke the news of Paul's league loss to his inactive Pokémon. Brief, but it counts.
  15. Gengarzilla

Technically three losses since Rowlet would have definitely gone down against Hariyama or Lycanroc if it weren't given convenient escapes like "falling asleep" (which went as an outright loss with Squirtle once) or "getting beaten by angsty dog friend". You've also forgotten that loss to Hobbes...
  16. Gengarzilla

Yeah, I think we're too far in to expect a basic stage mon now. Expecially since Poipole could end up leaving for home like every other Ultra Beast once the Necrozma arc is over. That would put him back to four with less than ten episodes to go before SM100. And I'd be ok with that. We're in a...
  17. Gengarzilla

Then again, Axew wanted to evolve and we all know how that went down. Just throwing a comparison out there.
  18. Gengarzilla

I'm not convinced that Ash's Charizard is going to show up either, for two reasons: LGPE isn't using the Kanto starter trio, and he never appeared in the flesh despite a great opportunity with the class's earlier field trip to Oak's Lab. If you miss out on an arc where Brock's rarely seen Crobat...
  19. Gengarzilla

Uhh, I don't think that's an entirely effective argument when Z-Moves didn't even exist then. Even if type overlap is important (which it isn't, his three Flying types from XY should be enough evidence), what about when Poipole inevitably leaves? What makes it so much different from Larvitar...
  20. Gengarzilla

Capture? Maybe, but I'm not entirely convinced that it'll stay caught if Buzzwole is any example. I feel as though this week's episode is a preview of the anime's stance towards UBs; that it's very important to get them home.
Back
Top Bottom