Search results for query: *

1. Gengarzilla

Preview XY122: Satoshi Gekkouga VS Mega Yukinooh! Unleash the Giant Water Shuriken!!

I'm assuming that this Abomasnow won't be wearing some sort of visible accessory to hold the Abomasite the way Alain's Charizard, Siebold's Blastoise, and Korrina's Lucario do with their Mega Stones, otherwise the big Key Stone reveal wouldn't be that much of a surprise to Ash and company.
  2. Gengarzilla

Preview XY122: Satoshi Gekkouga VS Mega Yukinooh! Unleash the Giant Water Shuriken!!

Is Talonflame seriously going to redeem its enbarrassing loss by beating Avalugg?! Hell yes! Also, Pikachu's back! My only problem at the moment is that I can't see any hail during those scenes with Avalugg. Unless Talonflame's cleared it up with a new Sunny Day, it just feels like Wulfric's...
  3. Gengarzilla

I'm still not pleased to see a random Mega Abomasnow be the focus instead of the Avalugg that singlehandedly swept Ash before. It just feels like an unnecessary addition and I'm gonna be more than a little let down by the writers if they give this Chekhov's gun more screentime than it needs...
  4. Gengarzilla

I suppose that's possible. I'll be honest though, after the way Avalugg completely demolished Ash even with Greninja's transformation, I'd rather see him rebound and beat it in the rematch. Mega Abomasnow alone just doesn't sell it for me since it wasn't what he lost to. Know what I mean?
  5. Gengarzilla

Or it could be a separate individual Abomasnow entirely, like Lenora's Lillipup and Herdier. That's the scenario I'm betting on since we didn't see any Abomasite or accessory in the last battle.
  6. Gengarzilla

Anyone else find it hilarious that the Abomasnow Ash swatted aside is the big obstacle here instead of the Avalugg that no-sold everything his trio of speedsters dished out? This is like Cress's Panpour all over again.
  7. Gengarzilla

Ash lost their initial battle (badly, I might add), this is now definitely an official rematch. Why wouldn't it be?
  8. Gengarzilla

Probably Alain's Charizard yet again, unless they surprise us with it being Trevor's evolved Charmeleon instead...
Back
Top Bottom