Search results for query: *

1. Gengarzilla

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Even if this "villain team leader party" thing is true, I highly doubt it'll go by the name of Rainbow Rocket or Rainbow anything. That's just really dumb. Do we have to add Rainbow to everything here?
  2. Gengarzilla

Someone talking Bug/Ice Alolan Masquerain? I'd have the idea if it retains Hydro Pump as an egg move, that's the thing drawing me to this Pokémon when I want to play with Quiver Dance.
  3. Gengarzilla

Whenever I see chat about possible alternate forms for these starters, I'm stuck thinking "People just hate their present designs". Quadruped Incineroar? Nah, I'll take that biped heel wrestler motif over what's basically a plainbones big cat with fire powers. That feels like an unnecessary...
  4. Gengarzilla

Solrock happens to slot into my planned team so snugly like you wouldn't believe, so please, GF, give it more attention. Flare Blitz was cool but it's still Solrock...
  5. Gengarzilla

Wow, lots of obviously fake leaks showing up right now. I do hope people in other websites and forums aren't falling for these is all I could say. :/
  6. Gengarzilla

I may have said this somewhere before, but I really don't enjoy fakes or hoaxes like that one. Maybe I've got too much of an honest streak in me to appreciate deception. At least tell people up front if your art isn't real, that's what I'd ask.
Back
Top Bottom