Search results for query: *

1. Gengarzilla

Spoilers What are your feelings on Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon?

I suppose I might have been a little hasty in my last comment. Playing Super Mystery Dungeon showed me that I can tune out the bad parts of a story if I need to. If I can endure it all, including the villain team leader's little tea party (which I shall skip without regret if there's no benefit...
  2. Gengarzilla

If it's really true that they haven't changed much about SM's story, then I can confidently decide after all this time of being on the fence that I'll not be bothering with USUM too. What I've heard is, frankly, disappointing. It's such a shame too, because I was genuinely excited for these new...
  3. Gengarzilla

We're nearly two weeks away and... frankly, I'm finding it harder to stay hyped. Rainbow Rocket is telling me that GF has no confidence in the Gen 7 character roster; why else would they feel the need to bring back every prior villain team leader? There is no anniversary this time, so there's no...
  4. Gengarzilla

I dunno, I'm not really hyped on Rainbow Rocket. It seems too much.
  5. Gengarzilla

An easier way to get tutor moves? I do like this, but it was never high on my wishlist. Gen VI handing them out after each individual battle rather than every set of seven was enough for me; I've never had trouble saving up BP in that generation compared to III/IV/V.
  6. Gengarzilla

I think the most dangerous thing any of us can do here, irrespective of our feelings towards USUM, is to pre-judge. While I like Kommo-o's buff, the fact remains that the Fairy type exists now. Will this new Z-move give those stat boosts if the target Pokémon is/are immune? There's some details...
  7. Gengarzilla

Kommo-o has a tentative place in my new team, so this reveal was way more relevant to me than Duskroc. I'm very pleased to see a buff for the new pseudo and it's really helped further my hype.
  8. Gengarzilla

That's pretty much what I've been told, yeah. I respect that. I'd have been a bit ticked in this position too.
  9. Gengarzilla

It's weird, but I feel as though my conscious decision to pass on Sun and Moon has fuelled that personal hype. Most people I've discuss this topic with have played them and come across as burned out, while I've been able to take some time off by staying out of Gen VII so far. It's been rather...
Back
Top Bottom