Search results for query: *

1. Gengarzilla

Controversial opinions

Nearly everything about Ash's Greninja post evolution was a mistake and is a major contributor behind me giving up on XY despite its good start. 10,000% garbage cringe material. The biggest exception was when it got released because I actively wanted that creature to piss off rather than stay at...
  2. Gengarzilla

Controversial opinions

Why including Ash? Alain's battles with him weren't beneficial to Lysandre's plan as Ash-Greninja isn't a Mega Evolution, meaning there would be no Mega Evolution energy for the Mega Ring to take in. Never mind interrupting the finals; Team Flare could have feasibly set off Z2's rampage before...
  3. Gengarzilla

Controversial opinions

Exaxtly! If it had been given a more neutral title like "Kalos League Victory! The Ultimate Match!!" or "Kalos League Finals! Satoshi versus Alan!!" then I guarantee the result would have been taken a bit better than it was. Even if that wasn't the intention and we were just overanalyzing it...
  4. Gengarzilla

Controversial opinions

Probably because Paul appeared in more than a single episode and eventually received a backstory that sorta kinda somewhat explains why he behaves the way he did. A.J. got nothing like that; he was just a simple one-shot character and thus never really got his abrasive personality explored...
  5. Gengarzilla

Controversial opinions

Rather than hate Paul outright like several others, I actually found him rather interesting at a closer glance. Think of it like this: In a show that constantly gives us examples of how connecting and becoming close to your Pokémon is the absolute best way to operate as a trainer, the guy who...
  6. Gengarzilla

Controversial opinions

Greninja is not Ash's strongest Pokémon. The Ash-Greninja form is basically a crutch, I still maintain that Ash's Charizard is stronger because all of its best feats didn't center around it relying on temporary power boosts. I'd say Greninja is closer to Infernape's level; tough but definitely...
Back
Top Bottom