Search results for query: *

1. Gengarzilla

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I have nothing against Salamence but it's my least favourite pseudo-legend. Entirely because I happened to prefer the others and also that Metagross is my favourite of them. It's simply pure process of elimination rather than me actually disliking Salamemce; something just has to end up in the...
  2. Gengarzilla

I'm pretty neutral about the Johto one, but the Hisui one actually scares me quite a bit. I already have a fear/respect mix for Poison/Dark due to prior experiences without a Pokémon of that combo gaining Intimidate and the frankly busted Eviolite if it comes back for Gen 9. Bulky Dark types...
  3. Gengarzilla

Except for being able to learn Steel Wing for seemingly no reason and having a major role in Super Mystery Dungeon, this is not a species that crosses my mind very often. It's just there. I neither like or dislike Beheeyem. Stantler?
  4. Gengarzilla

100% prefer it to Chansey. Fuck Eviolite. Zeraora?
  5. Gengarzilla

I have nothing against Fletching besides the fact that it's fully evolved form might be one of my least favourite Gen VI Pokémon thanks to being everywhere in standard competitive play at the time. Fletchling on its own is alright. Porygon?
  6. Gengarzilla

I love both it and Trevenant to the point where I'd actually take them over Decidueye. The stat differences between its Small and Super sizes mean I can use those individuals in different ways for battling, which is a big draw to me. Escavalier?
  7. Gengarzilla

Too amusing to hate. Mankey?
  8. Gengarzilla

A much needed evolution to a forgettable pair of OG Pokémon. I particularly love the typing, but I wish it's stats weren't so... unremarkably average. I used one in my X playthrough which I later traded to OR and more recently had one in a Crystal rom hack. Wingull?
  9. Gengarzilla

Only time will tell. Meowth?
  10. Gengarzilla

USUM planted it firmly in my Top 3 favourite pseudo-legendaries, so you can tell I like this Pokémon a good deal. Metagross?
  11. Gengarzilla

I frankly don't get the memey appeal. Alolan Dugtrio?
  12. Gengarzilla

My favourite of its trio. It looks so simplistic, but that's really all it needs. I especially like how the red boxing gloves turn blue in its shiny form. Shroomish?
  13. Gengarzilla

Unfortunately it's one of my least favourite Pokémon, which is a shame because Porygon-Z is among my favourites of Gen IV. Togepi?
  14. Gengarzilla

Cutie-pie, but I hate how its best moves (V-Create and Bolt Strike) are exclusive to events. Celebi?
  15. Gengarzilla

This is gonna be an unpopular opinion, but I genuinely do like Alolan Persian. I don't judge by design because that's irrelevant when it comes to actually using the Pokémon. Fur Coat is one of the best things they could have given it, and Parting Shot is a neat little tool that compliments its...
  16. Gengarzilla

I definitely prefer Staraptor as far as battling goes, but Swellow is cool enough. Pidgeot?
  17. Gengarzilla

Definitely one of my favourite bugs, with or without Surskit's Water type. I love the nod to eyespot mimicry in its antennae. Flygon?
  18. Gengarzilla

I have no strong feelings towards it either way. My sister likes it though, so it's not something I can ignore outright. Gible?
  19. Gengarzilla

As a sporadic competitive battler, I love this creature for all the utility it offers in Pokémon breeding, though I wouldn't use Ditto itself for battling. Ditto's various quirks from the Pokédex (turning into a rock while sleeping, struggling to hold its transformation if it laughs, messing up...
  20. Gengarzilla

A very worthy final form for the Magnemite line and also a key member of my White 2 team. I don't like how it's basically required to run Hidden Power for competitive play, but otherwise it's an awesome mon. Hmm... How about Electabuzz?
Back
Top Bottom