Search results for query: *

1. Gengarzilla

Your "YES!" moments

When I saw that this Eevee had enough friendship to evolve. The resulting Espeon meant I had caught every Pokémon in LA and could finally finish the game's story.
  2. Gengarzilla

Your "YES!" moments

I can't believe I've never mentioned in here that time I won in the Champions Tournament here with Swoobat, Venomoth, and Hydreigon. The last round pitted me against Alder and it honestly wasn't going well at first with Hydreigon and Venomoth dropping to Volcarona, but then Swoobat managed to...
  3. Gengarzilla

Your "YES!" moments

I've recruited everything in Aegis Cave. All 28 Unown, the golem trio, Regigigas, and those random Machamp/Crobat family members.
  4. Gengarzilla

Your "YES!" moments

Hatched a Timid 6IV Rotom in Omega Ruby. While awesome, I'm actually breeding for a specific Hidden Power type so I don't intend to use this one myself.
  5. Gengarzilla

Your "YES!" moments

After many years in the making, I've finally recruited every Pokémon in Blue Rescue Team. The game that got me back into Pokémon is now 100% done. If that's not a "yes" moment then I don't know what is.
  6. Gengarzilla

Your "YES!" moments

It's a while ago now, but beating Cynthia in Platinum with four Pokémon. It was a very ballsy thing to do since I usually bring a full team, and she's Cynthia. Out of all the champions I expected to overcome at a numbers disadvantage, she was the last. I think the best moment came from when I...
  7. Gengarzilla

Your "YES!" moments

My previous "FUUUUU" moment has now been flipped on its head, Jirachi has been recruited! Both it and Celebi were the only two Legendary Pokémon that I could never reach on my last save, so getting both of them in my present save is a real personal achievement...
  8. Gengarzilla

Your "YES!" moments

There was one time when I got traded a Shiny Adamant Groudon from the Embedded Tower with perfect IVs in everything but the unused Special Attack stat. Not bad for an average at best Cobalion, eh?
  9. Gengarzilla

Your "YES!" moments

My most recent YES moment was when I beat the White Treehollow and got the Shiny Dratini. It had an Adamant nature and max IVs in Attack and Speed too. I'm so going to be using it for Gen VI. Another one was catching the Shiny Haxorus in the Nature Preserve. Get this, it had a Lonely nature...
  10. Gengarzilla

Your "YES!" moments

Mine was when I caught my first shiny. A Timid Gastly with max IVs in Special Attack and Speed.
Back
Top Bottom