Search results for query: *

1. G

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

This might be an incredibly stupid question, but where the heck is the town map? I saw a youtube video that showed that if you touch the left side of the bottom screen (the red part of the RotomDex) it'll show the map, but it doesn't for me. Rotom just moves around and goes back where he was...
  2. G

Apparently, yes. According to Bulbapedia:
  3. G

Were you in Battle Spot, and did you pick "Special"? It's currently an Inverse Battle, so type matchups are reversed. That could be what's confusing you. Not only that, under normal circumstances, Normal type attacks do normal damage to Fighting types. They always have. I don't know where you...
  4. G

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Went there, it wasn't before the Rock Smash boulders, and I didn't have my Rock Smasher with me. I'll try it again.
  5. G

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Where is the Secret Power TM?
  6. G

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Global Link.
  7. G

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) That must have been what happened, now that I think of it. Though I thought it was possible for the baby to "inherit" more than 4 moves, with the others being re-teachable via Heart Scale. But the mother had Curse, Wish, Charm, and Covet. I...
  8. G

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) I know, but I only had a L30 Munna that didn't have Stored Power yet. I did however have that Swoobat. I thought the only thing that mattered was that a compatible parent knew the move.
  9. G

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) If a compatible parent has the egg move, it can be passed down, yes. Swoobat learns Stored Power as its own egg move. There's no reason it shouldn't work.
  10. G

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) In Pokemon X, I'm currently breeding a male Swoobat that knows Stored Power with a female Eevee that knows Curse and Wish. That means the baby Eevee should know all 3 moves. But the first two babies have only known Curse and Wish, the mother's...
  11. G

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) When the IV judge comments on a Pokemon's best stat(s), does it always mean the IV for that/those stat(s) is 31?
  12. G

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Yes, that's possible.
  13. G

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Oh ok I didn't realize it was actually required. I read it, didn't really believe it (thought it was just happiness in general), but did it that way anyway.
  14. G

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I'm not so sure about that. I evolved an Eevee into Sylveon using mostly Amie happiness.
  15. G

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) IIx Z xII; Instead of Colosseum or XD, you could also use a GameCube Game Boy Player and a regular GBA link cable. The GCGB Player has the added benefit of letting you play your GBA games on your TV. Granted, you can play the Pokemon GBA games on...
  16. G

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I've even had a Japanese Pokemon or two, with what I assumed to be their Japanese name, keep it exactly the same after it evolved. I don't immediately recognize Japanese names, so the first time I saw it happen I remember being confused at first...
  17. G

Re: Question. Double Battles. I think it has something to do with Pokemon Amie. Had you played with those Pokemon in Amie before that battle?
  18. G

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Yes. The game is so far unhackable. There isn't even an Action Replay for 3DS games after all this time. So for now, assume everything you get is legit. Which is nice, really. PS: Can you breed me one?
  19. G

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Also if you do the Super Training you can see what I think are the IVs represented on a graph along with the EVs. Don't quote me on this.
  20. G

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Is there an item collector for things like Big Pearls like there was in Gen V?
Back
Top Bottom