Search results for query: *

1. Georgie Pie

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

AHA thank you. Though it makes sense, I'm a little annoyed at that, ha ha... It means no luxury ball Shedinjas in this gen.
  2. Georgie Pie

Ok I feel dumb but I'm getting tired of drowning in Ninjasks with no Shedinjas in sight: what exactly are the requirements to get Shedinja in gen VI? I goofed the first time and forgot to leave an extra space in my roster, but even when I leave room there's no Shedinja. :/
  3. Georgie Pie

That's why I said "in theory" and gave my reasoning.
  4. Georgie Pie

I believe that in theory this should work, because for GTS and WT I know this happens (i.e. I got a shiny Hoothoot from WT and even though it went directly to the PC my Pokedex still registered it) I'm not sure if the game counts me physically seeing the mon being traded is what counts as...
  5. Georgie Pie

I live in the US, but assuming things work the same way: You will need to go to the location that's distributing the codes, go in and ask an employee about it and they should hand you a card. You DO NOT need to purchase anything to get these. These are free events meant to encourage people to...
  6. Georgie Pie

Pretty sure the "New" 3DS is the newest (regular size and XL came out around the same time). The naming is annoyingly confusing, but the New 3DS and New 3DS XL are more powerful systems, with nice new extras such as Amiibo compatibility, among other things. I'd recommend checking Nintendo's...
  7. Georgie Pie

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Haha, I don't even remember that. That's a pretty neat feature, though.
  8. Georgie Pie

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) That used to be a feature? :O
  9. Georgie Pie

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Oh my gosh, thank you SO MUCH! :D
  10. Georgie Pie

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I have a question about organizing decorations in my Dream World homes. I recently bought the pillows from the Mansion update to the catalogue. I love them, but whenever I try to put them in my house, they both end up on the table with the dream...
  11. Georgie Pie

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Just throwing out a guess, here, but it might just mean "Game Sync ID".
  12. Georgie Pie

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Ooh, thanks a bunch!! :D That's a relief to have that figured out.
  13. Georgie Pie

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I have a quick question about Black and White: Is it just me, or does the game not give you access to the shaking grass spots until after you get your first badge? :/
  14. Georgie Pie

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Deerling/Sawsbuck always change to the season that it currently is, unless you've left it in the PC. So the baby would be whatever season it is when it hatches. Also, your Winter Forme Sawsbuck would change to Spring Forme as soon as you took it...
  15. Georgie Pie

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Thanks a bunch! :D
  16. Georgie Pie

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I have a quick quick question: where is the "maniac" who buys Razz/Bluk/Nanab berries? The item description says there is one, but I'm not sure where this person is...
  17. Georgie Pie

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I thought I read that meddling with the clock would screw up your City/Forest, but I did that and all I got was locked out of Game Sync for a day :/ Either I was lucky or... I really don't know.
  18. Georgie Pie

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Thank you!
  19. Georgie Pie

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I have a question: is it possible for the Voltorb Flip prize Pokemon to be shiny? I know I've SR'd for natures and genders, but I'd rather not waste a bunch of time trying for a shiny that won't appear. Thanks!
  20. Georgie Pie

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) I've always assumed bear-tic. Has it been featured in the anime yet? That's really the only way to know for sure...
Back
Top Bottom