Search results for query: *

1. Ghost Diplocaulus

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Also, Ash and eventually Serena got their respective Kalos starters to their final stages while Clemont's Chespin is still a Chespin as of the last time we saw them.
  2. Ghost Diplocaulus

tbh, if only a small amount of Pokemon are going to get focus, maybe it's for the best if the characters stick to two or three. Heck, we've actually had a few notable cases of teams of two or three where one of the Pokemon is still sorely neglected: in the Alola saga Sandy the Eevee practically...
  3. Ghost Diplocaulus

Well, Brock's Comfey actually happened on-screen, so it's a bit debatable as to if it counts. I do remember way back when that there was quite a bit of speculation about May returning with new captures in DPP, so maybe that's where the confusion stems from?
  4. Ghost Diplocaulus

To be fair, the only companion to get a new capture offs-screen was Misty with her Azurill. Everyone else had off-screen evolutions of pre-existing captures, which leads me to believe that the latter is more likely to happen with Ash if he ever returns. Well, first of all, there's no way to...
  5. Ghost Diplocaulus

The last time we saw Ash he decided to put his entire roster of caught Pokemon on rotation, which kind of implies he won't be making any new captures at least for the forseeable future. Also, seeing Ash return with old fan-favorites would likely generate far more hype than him returning with a...
  6. Ghost Diplocaulus

Yeah, I think that if Ash returns he'll be using Pokemon he already caught rather than reveal new captures.
  7. Ghost Diplocaulus

At this point Ash feels way too iconic to permanently remove, so I think it's safe to say that even if he doesn't come back as a main character, he could still appear from time to time. Heck, there is that AU universe from the I Choose You movie continuity, for example.
  8. Ghost Diplocaulus

Yeah, after Journeys' mistake of having most of the Galar mons be severely undefocused (with many of them not even getting so much as a background cameo) I really hope that Horizons doesn't repeat the same mistake with the Paldean mons, particularly since I personally overall like the Gen 9...
  9. Ghost Diplocaulus

If Liko HAS to have an out-of-ball Pokemon to cuddle they should make it literally anything else but Eevee, and it should preferably be a Pokemon that doesn't have any evolved forms to begin with. We've already had two Eevees in a row in a Togepi-esque role, and having any Pokemon with evolved...
  10. Ghost Diplocaulus

Besides, most of the characters from the SV games don't have teams that are completely made up of Gen 9 Pokemon (heck, Penny doesn't have anything introduced past Gen 6 by virtue of her team being all Eeveelutions, and Nemona is unlikely to have a Paldea Starter in this iteration due to how...
  11. Ghost Diplocaulus

They already aren't having exclusively Paldea/Gen 9 Pokemon in Horizons: Freide has both of Kanto's mascots, and literally the only non-Gen 9 Pokemon currently part of the Volt Tacklers' crew are the Paldea Starters and Pawmi. And then there's the Explorers, who so far have only one Gen 9...
  12. Ghost Diplocaulus

To be somewhat fair, it's really only the anime and Gigantamax Eevee that have truly completely shafted the Eeveelutions in favor of Eevee alone: the special Z-Move and the Partner Moves at the very least involved Eevee harnessing the powers of its evolved forms meaning that they were still...
  13. Ghost Diplocaulus

Well, Scarlet and Violet already gave the anime a perfectly good Eevee-promoter in a silver platter via Penny, so the anime staff would be insane to not use her for that purpose, especially since other game characters such as Nemona have already been confirmed to appear. Sure, in the games Penny...
  14. Ghost Diplocaulus

This may be naively optimistic, but I actually do have high hopes for Sprigatito reaching its final stage for one crucial reason: if popularity polls have been any indication, Meowscarada is the most popular fully evolved form of the Gen 9 starters by a pretty big margin. Meanwhile, Fuecoco is...
  15. Ghost Diplocaulus

I actually want this to be the case to be completely honest, because it's pretty obvious by now that the mascot Pokemon are contractually obligated to have a constant presence in the anime no matter what, and giving all of them to Freide would ensure that none of them will overshadow Liko's and...
  16. Ghost Diplocaulus

Well, Professor Freide is already confirmed to have a Pikachu and a Charizard, so it looks like he's gonna be the character to whom the writers will give the obligatory popular mascots. I hope that is the case because it's probably the best compromise: If Freide also catches/is revealed to have...
  17. Ghost Diplocaulus

The "too strong" excuse seems a bit iffy to me because the anime loves to take artistic lisence with how it portrays the strength of certain species (in the games Starmie was a top-tier Water-type and the one Misty uses was a pretty brutal early game boss as a result, but the anime makes it look...
  18. Ghost Diplocaulus

I personally have no preference when it comes to who gets Ambipom back, I just want to see her again and rejoin either of her former trainers. Ash getting an Annihilape as a teaser for Gen 9 would be awesome, though.
  19. Ghost Diplocaulus

Come on, give us Typhlosion! I would also like to see Bayleef battle again, as she didn't get a chance in DP. I would also like to see the Unova team redeem themselves if possible.
  20. Ghost Diplocaulus

The Galar starter trio is so far the only one where I'm shockingly neutral towards all of them. Inteleon is the one that gets closest to being my "favorite", but that's mostly just because it has the (in my opinion) cutest first stage of the three and was part of my Shield team. Cinderace has...
Back
Top Bottom