Search results for query: *

1. Ghost Diplocaulus

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I think it's pretty neat! It's not the strongest Pokemon out there and it's rather annoying how rare it is in its debut games, but the concept of a giant levitating sentient Venus Flytrap is actually rather hardcore when you think about it. I also have fond memories of James's Carnivine in the...
  2. Ghost Diplocaulus

I love Typhlosion! Yes, it's got a very simplistic design and the Johto form's stats are identical to Charizard's, but I think that simplicity works in its favor; it's a firey volcano badger, and it pulls that off really well. I also love the overhaul that the Hisui form gave it, as Typhlosion...
  3. Ghost Diplocaulus

Precious noodle! Gible
  4. Ghost Diplocaulus

It's got some fascinating lore and was a big player in one of my favorite Pokemon movies, but I do wish there was some way to actually activate its "odd power" for battle. Galvantula
  5. Ghost Diplocaulus

I think it's really cool! Gen 5 gave us some of the most awesome-looking Bug-types. Hydrapple
  6. Ghost Diplocaulus

Another very cool middle stage starter! There's even times when I like it more than Sceptile thanks in part to the awesome role it played in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers. Swalot
  7. Ghost Diplocaulus

It's very cool, and I have a lot of respect for it for being the only pseudo-legendary that isn't reptilian to date. It's shiny is also fantastic. Swalot
  8. Ghost Diplocaulus

Absolute baby. Easily the best part of the otherwise kinda mediocre DLC, tbh. Okidogi
  9. Ghost Diplocaulus

I like it! Look, Donphan is great and all, but it's very tiny, so was about time we got an elephant Pokemon that captured the size and majesty of the real things. Continuing on the Gen 8 train, Duraludon
  10. Ghost Diplocaulus

(Smeargle is actually supposed to be a beagle dog mixed with a painter, but the confusion is understandable) Banette is cool. I like the lore of it being an abandoned possessed doll that can be interpreted as simply wanting to reunite and reconnect with its former owner or straight up vengeful...
  11. Ghost Diplocaulus

Absolutely hilarious. She's great. I do wish she was a little stronger, though. Mandibuzz
  12. Ghost Diplocaulus

My favorite fossil family still to this day. I love microraptors, so I was naturally delighted to learn we had gotten a Pokemon based on one. Shame about the horrible Ability, though... Glastrier
  13. Ghost Diplocaulus

I like it a lot. I was already fond of vanilla Typhlosion, and this new form is just as loveable. Growlithe
  14. Ghost Diplocaulus

Pretty cute and extremely useful to have in DPP. Probably one of my favorite Regional "Rodents" Emboar
  15. Ghost Diplocaulus

I like it a lot! It's probably my favorite of the early game "rodents" Electivire
  16. Ghost Diplocaulus

I love it! It's one of my favorite Fighting-types, and one of my favorite Pokemon overall. I like its simple yet elegant design, and it's pretty good in battle too. Muk (both forms)
  17. Ghost Diplocaulus

Well, I have no strong opinions on it other than the way the anime chose to portray its cry is... unique XD Blacephalon
  18. Ghost Diplocaulus

I'm gonna wait for SV to be released to judge it properly, but so far I'm really digging its design and concept! Oranguru
  19. Ghost Diplocaulus

I have a soft spot for it due to it being a frequent staple in my Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness teams. It may not be that remarkable design or concept-wise, but dang if it isn't a beast in comabt. Qwilfish
  20. Ghost Diplocaulus

My favorite fossil! I love this doofy archaeopteryx so much. Shame about the Ability, though, but it's served me well in BW. Tirtouga
Back
Top Bottom