Search results for query: *

1. Ghost Diplocaulus

Keep/Change/Delete

Delete. It has its uses, but doesn't seem to offer enough advantages to warrant staying. Plus, the only Pokemon that gets it has a significantly better option. Covet
  2. Ghost Diplocaulus

Keep/Change/Delete

Keep Steel Wing
  3. Ghost Diplocaulus

Keep/Change/Delete

Keep. It's literally the only good STAB that specially-oriented Ghosts have (aside from signature moves restricted to Legendaries). Toxic
  4. Ghost Diplocaulus

Keep/Change/Delete

Keep. It's a good Ability. Scald
  5. Ghost Diplocaulus

Keep/Change/Delete

If you want its multi hits to be more consistent, there is the Loaded Dice item, which will guarantee a minimum of 4 hits. As for Pursuit, I think this is one of the relatively few Dexited moves that I'm completely fine with it staying gone. Limiting switches was just way too oppressive imo...
  6. Ghost Diplocaulus

Keep/Change/Delete

Keep. It's got utility in Doubles and I just think the whole concept of it is really sweet. Water Shuriken
  7. Ghost Diplocaulus

Keep/Change/Delete

Keep. It's got an interesting effect. Supercell Slam
  8. Ghost Diplocaulus

Keep/Change/Delete

Either delete or just make them a lot less common. The games are already on Beyond Easy Mode, and these things just exacerbate that. Glaive Rush
  9. Ghost Diplocaulus

Keep/Change/Delete

Bring back and change so that instead of recoil it lowers the user's defense by one stage if it misses, if only so that it can be more distinct from HJK
  10. Ghost Diplocaulus

Keep/Change/Delete

Change so that only the first hit makes it gain 50 BP while the subsequent ones make it gain 10, making the move cap out at around 200 BP: still extremely powerful, but potentially not as broken. Rock Climb
  11. Ghost Diplocaulus

Keep/Change/Delete

Raise its accuracy to 100%. We need more Rock-type moves with good accuracy, and this one feels like it'd be the least busted as only Technician and Skill Link users would be able to take full advantage of it. Overgrow/Blaze/Torrent/Swarm (I'm lumping them all together because they're basically...
  12. Ghost Diplocaulus

Keep/Change/Delete

Keep Chilling Water
  13. Ghost Diplocaulus

Keep/Change/Delete

Change. Reduce its base power in exchange for being able to use it outside of Terrains. Unnerve
  14. Ghost Diplocaulus

Keep/Change/Delete

I'd say keep. It's certainly not the best or most glamorous Ability out there, especially in the latest Generations where Toxic is almost completely exclusive to Poison-types, but it still sometimes makes the opponent think twice about statusing you. Moody
  15. Ghost Diplocaulus

Keep/Change/Delete

Keep. It's a pretty good high-risk, high-reward move. Technician
  16. Ghost Diplocaulus

Keep/Change/Delete

Keep. The Ability itself is fine, imo. It just needs better users. Hustle
  17. Ghost Diplocaulus

Keep/Change/Delete

Keep. It's a good physical Water move. Revival Blessing
  18. Ghost Diplocaulus

Keep/Change/Delete

Change it so that it only affects spore and powder moves rather than all status moves. I understand that the reason it works the way it does is because Spore off of a Speed stat of 100 would be insanely broken, but I still think they went a bit too far in handicapping Toedscruel. Contrary
  19. Ghost Diplocaulus

Keep/Change/Delete

Keep. Breaking Swipe
  20. Ghost Diplocaulus

Keep/Change/Delete

Keep. It's a cool move. Wave Crash
Back
Top Bottom