Search results for query: *

1. Ghost Diplocaulus

Old Characters in Pocket Monster 2019

Yeah, but the other G-Max Pokemon didn't have access to an overpowered attack that repeatedly pummels them and seems borderline impossible to defend against.
  2. Ghost Diplocaulus

Well, yeah, but pretty much every Champion ever is shown to manhandle Elite Four members without issue, so one could argue that's not enough. The fact that the battle itself was only shown very briefly would only add to that sentiment. As would the fact that Leon's Charizard had the type...
  3. Ghost Diplocaulus

This is going to be monumentally cynical, but the only other reason I could see Alain being brought back besides rematching Ash (which didn't happen and now almost certainly never will) is for the benefit of Leon's Charizard specifically. See, it's pretty obvious that Leon is intended to have...
  4. Ghost Diplocaulus

When he defeated Iris.
  5. Ghost Diplocaulus

True, but then again, I don't think Charizard as a species had any major appearances in DPP at all outside maybe some background cameos, and you can't exactly have a godlike portrayal if you don't even have a role to begin with :P Granted, I'm pretty sure that Charizard's buff was completely...
  6. Ghost Diplocaulus

Don't forget the Johto saga, where that popular Charizard was defeated by a Blaziken, and a different one lost to Ash's Totodile. Charizard as a species would then go on to be portrayed as higher-than-pseudo-legendary-tier ever since Hoenn ended, with the only two exceptions being Trevor's Mega...
  7. Ghost Diplocaulus

I mean, even if they do have a rematch, it's very unlikely that Ash will beat Leon, because if our boy becomes the strongest Pokemon Trainer in the world, then there's nowhere for him to go, and since he can't really be retired from his position as the Pokemon anime's protagonist, well... yeah...
  8. Ghost Diplocaulus

To be fair, that's only assuming that Ash will even get to rematch Leon in the PWC, which if he doesn't then I can 100% guarantee you that Leon's Charizard isn't getting beaten by anything.
  9. Ghost Diplocaulus

One possible change for the Alola squad would be Lana's Eevee having evolved into Vaporeon.
  10. Ghost Diplocaulus

Yeah, if Goh was really meant to be a "test replacement" for Ash or was even meant to last beyond Gen 8, then wouldn't it be a lot more sensible to make his main Pokemon partner something that wasn't so intrinsically tied to Gen 8? Starters by their very nature are always heavily symbolic of the...
  11. Ghost Diplocaulus

Noted. Thanks. I didn't know there was a term for the negative version. Heck, why not give him a fully evolved Unova starter too? It promotes the upcoming Generation and also serves as a callback to Harrison's Blaziken, who defeated Ash partly because the latter had never seen nor fought a...
  12. Ghost Diplocaulus

The problem people have with Tobias has less to do with him beating Ash and more to do with the fact that he's basically a walking Deus Ex Machina: one would think a trainer that has a Legendary and a Mythical on his team would warrant some sort of buildup or explanation, but Tobias gets very...
  13. Ghost Diplocaulus

Yeah, let's not kid ourselves: even if Cynthia is a harder challenge in the games than Leon, gameplay and story segregation is very much in force here. Leon is the World Champion, so it's highly unlikely that Cynthia would win against him, as despite being portrayed as monumentally skilled and...
  14. Ghost Diplocaulus

I honestly couldn't care less about that. It's painfully obvious that Tobias was created solely as a Deus Ex Machina that would knock Ash out of the Sinnoh League. Besides, the fact that Cynthia remains the Sinnoh Champion implies that either she or one of the Sinnoh Elite Four defeated Tobias...
  15. Ghost Diplocaulus

I think it'd be cool to see all of Ash's past League rivals that defeated him show up as PWC participants. Except for Tobias. Screw Tobias. I don't want to see that guy ever again.
  16. Ghost Diplocaulus

I just want to see Ash use his reserves, since it was so cool to see him use them at the Sinnoh League. Heck, maybe Quilava could evolve once more and become a Typhlosion, that'd be nice, especially since Typhlosion is the final form starter with the least anime appearances out of all of them...
  17. Ghost Diplocaulus

Honestly, the moment that the match to decide who was World Champion was revealed to be Leon vs Lance I immediately thought that it was because if Cynthia had been chosen to be Leon's opponent instead, chances are there would have been a rather nasty flame war over it for a while, seeing how...
Back
Top Bottom