Search results for query: *

1. Ghost Diplocaulus

Would You Have Preferred Pokemon: Sword and Shield The Series Over Journeys?

Trust me, I am literally the last person expecting Leon's team to be an exact copy of his game team (see my hope/prediction for his anime team). Thing is, Ash is Champion level himself now, so I can't really picture his Pokemon struggle against opponents with a disadvantage against them...
  2. Ghost Diplocaulus

One thing I do find extremely weird about Hop not appearing is that with Goh's Grookey clearly staying in its base form for the entire duration of the saga I was so sure Hop would be used to showcase Rillaboom. Dubwool hasn't had any appearances either, so I also thought it too was being saved...
  3. Ghost Diplocaulus

Hard to say, because we're making comparisons to a version of the anime that doesn't even exist, so it's really easy to imagine that the grass would be greener then. Of course, the most likely reason that we didn't go back to a standard Gym Challenge for this saga is because it could end up...
Back
Top Bottom