Search results for query: *

1. Ghost Diplocaulus

Thoughts on BW

I mean, to be fair we could always change the topic so it also includes things we liked about BW because even though it's still probably my least favorite saga, even I had some things I liked about it, and no it's not just the Focus Blats clip I already posted. I agree that it might feel a bit...
  2. Ghost Diplocaulus

Thoughts on BW

Okay, let's be fair, for all of BW saga's faults, it still has one great attribute to its name: having by far the most game-accurate depiction of Focus Miss of any saga
  3. Ghost Diplocaulus

Thoughts on BW

Ah, I see. Yeah, I guess that makes sense. I'm not sure if I'd get that far with Burgundy and Georgia specifically though, since as far as my problems with BW go those two are fairly minor issues in the grand scheme of things. Now Cameron on the other hand is one BW aspect I can see myself...
  4. Ghost Diplocaulus

Thoughts on BW

Hey, it's perfectly fine for you to disagree with me and all, but is insulting me and calling me "blinder than a half concussed zubat" really warranted? Especially since I fail to see how my comment was in any way rude (besides perhaps me accusing Axew's learning of Outrage being unearned, but...
  5. Ghost Diplocaulus

Thoughts on BW

I think the saddest part about how Burgundy and Georgia were handled is that these two had a lot of potential: Burgundy was our fist true instance of a main character's rival being the underdog to the main character instead of the other way around, so we could very easily have had an arc about...
  6. Ghost Diplocaulus

Thoughts on BW

Most of BW's problems have already been covered really well here, and several have been brought up numerous times, namely Cameron (not that it isn't deserved, though), but there's one thing that while far from the worst thing about BW, I personally found to be kinda irritating, and it's actually...
Back
Top Bottom