Search results for query: *

1. Ghost Diplocaulus

Preview JN059: The Lost Sarunori! Who is the Trainer!?

Yeah, I honestly stopped caring about who gets that monkey a long time ago. I just want this episode to hurry up and air so the debates can finally end.
  2. Ghost Diplocaulus

The anime writers don't give a Rattata's tail about which Pokemon is competitively viable in the games. In this series a regional rodent has just as much of a chance of becoming a powerhouse as a pseudo-legendary, regardless of the fact that in the games the former are usually cannon fodder and...
  3. Ghost Diplocaulus

Maybe it's because while Power-Up Punch may not be powerful on its own, it does give a guaranteed boost to attack, so it gets more powerful the more it's used. It's also incredibly deadly in the hands of a Mega Kangaskhan, which is honestly probably the whole reason that move's distribution was...
  4. Ghost Diplocaulus

Yeah, I don't have a problem with the Lucario species using Aura Sphere constantly (fun fact, the only Lucario to date that was never seen using that move was Kukui's), what I do have a problem with is giving them three other Fighting-type attacks after that. Because Lucario movesets are usually...
  5. Ghost Diplocaulus

Yeah, they can, but unfortunately that doesn't mean they will. The anime notably favors coolness and easiness of animation over coverage and type diversity when it comes to deciding what moves should each Pokemon use. Each move also has to look distinct from the rest, meaning it's rare for, say...
  6. Ghost Diplocaulus

This is incorrect. Emboar was the shillmon starter of this generation, hands down. It got way more anime appearances than Serperior or Samurott did and was the starter for the BW protagonist in the Adventures manga and in that animated special promoting the sequels. The only reason it may not...
Back
Top Bottom