Search results for query: *

1. Ghost Diplocaulus

BDSP Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

Actually, Starmie has a slightly higher BST than Roserade (520 compared to 515, which was 505 prior to Gen 6), though Roserade does have much higher Special Attack (125 compared to 100). Starmie is much faster, though (having base 115 Speed while Roserade's is only 90).
  2. Ghost Diplocaulus

Even worse is how incredibly limited the options were, especially since a lot of Pokemon that could be considered conventionally cute were inexplicably left out (I know I've complained about this twice already, but Pichu and Cleffa somehow not being considered cute when their freaking evolved...
  3. Ghost Diplocaulus

TMs being single use again is quite a bit of a shock, not just because these are the first remakes since the introduction of infinite-use TMs that actually went back to the single-use versions, but also because other QOL features from modern games, most notably the HM removal, were kept. It's...
  4. Ghost Diplocaulus

Amity Square was fixed in the best way possible. It always stuck out like a sore thumb to me how limited (not to mention arbitrary and nonsensical. I mean, come on, Pikachu and Clefairy are considered cute but their baby pre-evos aren't??) the roster of cute Pokemon was. I was actually fully...
  5. Ghost Diplocaulus

Either that or maybe Unown's moveset has been revamped so other non-HP moves are included as well? I could see it learning Cosmic Power, Ancient Power and Stored Power for example. I realize this still wouldn't make Unown any good, but at least it'd be something.
  6. Ghost Diplocaulus

I'm just trying to be on the safe side. True, Sylveon's inclusion increasing the Fairy-type options would be a big boon in its favor. As for Mega Altaria... I have a feeling in my gut that even if Megas are included, there's a good chance they'll be post-game only or something (as in, you'll...
  7. Ghost Diplocaulus

I think it'd be interesting if both methods were included: Moss and Ice Rock for nostalgia, and Leaf and Ice Stones for practicality, especially in Glaceon's case. Of course, that's assuming Leafeon and Glaceon will even be in the game to begin with, since the Eeveelutions were not included in...
  8. Ghost Diplocaulus

Well that's a bit harsh considering there's plenty of people out there who genuinely find Electivire cool :P Anyway, I'm not sure if they were "trying to force popularity" so much as Electivire was simply chosen as a representative of the new evolutions for old Pokemon, and imo it was a pretty...
  9. Ghost Diplocaulus

You maybe, but not everybody can. Some fans may not have been around when the originals were a thing for example, and then there are those fans who may have lost access to the originals for some reason or another (I'm one such example, as most of my Pokemon games were destroyed by a flood)...
  10. Ghost Diplocaulus

Literally my only hope is that these have a more Platinum-like roster because I don't want to have just Chimchar and Ponyta lines as options if I wanna use a Fire-type...
Back
Top Bottom